PDA

View Full Version : Lmao

SVTcobra
07-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Love it when I boot people out of the game and they come in with their other character and call me kid. Funny thing is I know that 90% of the players are still at home living with mommy and daddy. Not pointing to you guys that do, only to this fail person that keeps talking trash. Should I report?

nmyxspaceship
07-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I understand where your coming from but no need. I would just ignore and if they begin to talk trash just boot again they have no reason to:D

Jedispartan
07-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Love it when I boot people out of the game and they come in with their other character and call me kid. Funny thing is I know that 90% of the players are still at home living with mommy and daddy. Not pointing to you guys that do, only to this fail person that keeps talking trash. Should I report?

Lol ur a silly goose ;) nah the kid will start crying.

Silentarrow
07-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I sence a lock :D...And no, I personally don't like to report people for trash talk unless it gets very bad (severe swearing/ severe language ect) you can always add them to your ignore list so you never have to hear from them again.

SVTcobra
07-23-2011, 09:03 PM
There was no cursing. Just him calling me kid over and over again. And all I said was ok. Lol

Lillypink
07-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi jedi can I have a lottle help here? I cant get back in pl idk y but it wont reinstall cuz I deleted it cuz it said I need space but I tried going in again still didnt so I deleted it but when I reinstall it it wont install anymore plz help :(

Lillypink
07-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Little*

nmyxspaceship
07-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi jedi can I have a lottle help here? I cant get back in pl idk y but it wont reinstall cuz I deleted it cuz it said I need space but I tried going in again still didnt so I deleted it but when I reinstall it it wont install anymore plz help :(Hmm that is tough I would try deleting some apps and clearing up more space for pl and see how that works out, and welcome to the forums:D

SVTcobra
07-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Smooth thread jack from the new guy. Tsk tsk

ThisGuy0502
07-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Is he your friend.. cause i didnt think that u can message the person who booted you... Unless u randomly find him again...

nmyxspaceship
07-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Is he your friend.. cause i didnt think that u can message the person who booted you... Unless u randomly find him again...Yeah actually he can with the ( /t name msg ) command

Otukura
07-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Is he your friend.. cause i didnt think that u can message the person who booted you... Unless u randomly find him again...

/t <insert his name here> <insert message here> edit: I just got ninja'd. :D first time ever. GJ nmxy.

Honestly, someone calling you kid, even in a derogatory way doesn't seem worth reporting to me. I've reported people for f-bombs and they haven't been banned, or at least I haven't seen that. If kid is only part of what they're saying, then feel free to report them.

Zaltiar
07-23-2011, 11:18 PM
No need to vent out your frustration here :), I've never seen that happen but maybe it could help if you first told them your run is full, and they'll understandably leave.
if they do come back, just hit the ignore button.
cheers.
inb4lock.

Sun
07-23-2011, 11:39 PM
From what i've seen...only kids call people kids anyways. it makes them feel bigger.

SVTcobra
07-23-2011, 11:59 PM
From what i've seen...only kids call people kids anyways. it makes them feel bigger.

Well said sir

Pharcyde
07-24-2011, 12:43 AM
1.) Threads like this usually don't end well, so there is really no need to make them.

2.) Like what everyone in here is saying, add them to ignore.

3.) Wrong section and wrong thread Lilly Pink. Go to Technical Issues and Bugs (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs-Pocket-Legends) and make a new thread with your issue. If the problem is not solved after 24 business hours, email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with @ with the issue. They should get back with you in 1-2 days. Make sure you include a detailed description, and what device you are on. You might wanna try clearing some data on your phone. Some old pics, videos, apps, music, ect. Also, try taking the battery out of your device, or if your on a ipod, turn it off completely, and leave it off for two minutes before turning it on. A factory reset might be needed also.

4.) SECOND* time Otu? I did it once :rolleyes:

5.) Inb4lck

jjhiza
07-24-2011, 12:47 AM
To be fair guys, if you have a specific group you're trying to do a run with, why not just create a locked game from "jump street"? I know it's annoying to have people ghosting in and out of games, just to get xp, drops, or w/e, so why not avoid the hassle, and lock it down to begin with? It really would avoid most of these issues... just saying.

Ecuas and MegamanIX on SL; Ecuas on PL

Otukura
07-24-2011, 01:01 AM
4.) SECOND* time Otu? I did it once :rolleyes:

Lies. Or I didn't notice. Source pl0x?

Pharcyde
07-24-2011, 01:04 AM
Lies. Or I didn't notice. Source pl0x?

I'm an old fool now. too lazy to go back to the olden days of forum surfing. Also, goin to finish my Monk research on O&C. Lates.

Otukura
07-24-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm an old fool now. too lazy to go back to the olden days of forum surfing. Also, goin to finish my Monk research on O&C. Lates.

Do you know the approx. date? I want to find it, if you did it.. oh, and get away from O&C!!!

SVTcobra
07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
To be fair guys, if you have a specific group you're trying to do a run with, why not just create a locked game from "jump street"? I know it's annoying to have people ghosting in and out of games, just to get xp, drops, or w/e, so why not avoid the hassle, and lock it down to begin with? It really would avoid most of these issues... just saying.

Ecuas and MegamanIX on SL; Ecuas on PL

I was soloing :)

Samhayne
07-24-2011, 08:31 AM
As others have said, no real need to bring the drama to the forums. Ignore them, boot 'em and get back to having fun!

Thread closed.