PDA

View Full Version : Elite Hugal Bugged?

KingMartin
04-28-2016, 04:56 PM
We brought the boss down to 50%, killed all the mobs and shamans that he summoned including orbs, but the beast kept healing and stayed at about 50% health.

We wasted 10s of ankhs only to abort the fight and leave the map.

Not funny, STS. Ankhs cost lots of gold or real money you know. I guess the 3rd map will have to wait for better gear because this is just too expensive and I don't want to see another bug when the hardest boss is at 10%.

Justg
04-28-2016, 05:00 PM
We don't think he is bugged.

Hint: He does not heal himself.

RYYUKK
04-28-2016, 05:03 PM

i did tho. like i said on chatbox he was healing more then dmg from 4 peeps, 2 rogue , mage and war

tried reset and it doesnt work he keep healing

Justg
04-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks, we'll look into him again.

DarrenPR
04-28-2016, 05:05 PM

Yo G,

Unless It's something other than the wizards healing Hugal, the map is definitely bugged. Even after you kill the 2 mages and their healing orbs, Hugal continues to heal. Even if you reset the boss, the healing effect is still there. Please look into it, or tell us what, other than the wizard healing orbs is healing him. It's bad enough he 1-shots everybody with his axe throw. Don't make us do 50 minute fights with infinite healing as well.

Justg
04-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Yo G,

Unless It's something other than the wizards healing Hugal, the map is definitely bugged. Even after you kill the 2 mages and their healing orbs, Hugal continues to heal. Even if you reset the boss, the healing effect is still there. Please look into it, or tell us what, other than the wizard healing orbs is healing him. It's bad enough he 1-shots everybody with his axe throw. Don't make us do 50 minute fights with infinite healing as well.

Certainly! We'll make sure he is working as intended. Any reproducible cases you guys can put here will help.

Thx!

Ardbeg
04-28-2016, 05:08 PM
We killed everything but the Boss and he suddenly started healing himself at a rate we just could not compete with.

agentredeye
04-28-2016, 05:09 PM

he does heal himself with the green circle on his feet.

Justg
04-28-2016, 05:14 PM
We think we found the bug, thanks for the fast repro cases. Verifying and bouncing asap.

sinfuldito83
04-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Wasted 50 ankhs on this map smh

Justg
04-28-2016, 06:10 PM
Should be fixed now, thanks guys!