PDA

View Full Version : so many questions :)

acewasabi
04-28-2016, 06:08 PM
firstly thanks STS for all the exciting stuffs happening in the game, really cool.

now i need some advice from you expert arlorians! i have 2 lvl 47 rogue, 1 mage, and 1 war. which should i focus on capping first? i'm emotionally attached to my rogues haha but i feel its kinda hard to play them now. all chars are using free underhul mythics and arcane ring with arcane pets.

should i lvl up in tombs until 56 then try elites? should i keep my lvl 46 mythic weapons or sell now and use new legendaries until i cap then get new mythic/arcane gear? or should i buy arcane weapons for all 3 classes now and just focus on getting the best jewels for them?

thanking in advance :)

ilhanna
04-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Level your warrior. Good warrior is in high demand for elite Underhul (they're also less costly, IMO, requiring much less ankhs on those maps).

Rehired
04-28-2016, 11:07 PM
firstly thanks STS for all the exciting stuffs happening in the game, really cool.

now i need some advice from you expert arlorians! i have 2 lvl 47 rogue, 1 mage, and 1 war. which should i focus on capping first? i'm emotionally attached to my rogues haha but i feel its kinda hard to play them now. all chars are using free underhul mythics and arcane ring with arcane pets.

should i lvl up in tombs until 56 then try elites? should i keep my lvl 46 mythic weapons or sell now and use new legendaries until i cap then get new mythic/arcane gear? or should i buy arcane weapons for all 3 classes now and just focus on getting the best jewels for them?

Free underhull mythics? I wasn't here during the time you were able to get them from that event, are they still obtainable? Like without purchasing them?

Zeazimeh
04-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Free underhull mythics? I wasn't here during the time you were able to get them from that event, are they still obtainable? Like without purchasing them?
U can't buy them.. They are non tradeable.. They were a part of participating in the gear up for underhul event and are no longer obtainable

acewasabi
05-01-2016, 03:39 AM
i should stick with aegis then? :)

punter
05-01-2016, 03:42 AM
i should stick with aegis then? :)
Yah aegis is good for tanking in elites

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Ansm
05-01-2016, 03:47 AM

Focus on your Warrior or Rogue.

Warriors are needed in Elite Underhul Map because they're tough. And the mobs are really difficult (Ofc u know it hahaha) and Warriors will bring up the team and will always go first.

They usually do 1 Warrior and 3 Rogues in Elite Maps for fast kill coz of crit. And they always ask rogues to join in Map than Warriors. It's kinda difficult to pic but I'll go for Rogues.

Your choice man :D

Ansm
05-01-2016, 03:49 AM
Hmm but I guess Rogues will cost much in items, ankhs and potions HAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk