PDA

View Full Version : New drops from klass

tomsawer
04-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Its about 6:05pm and server shut down for a quick hot fix for elite maps and I thought of something I believe would be handy in new elites. How bout an elixer that we can buy ( Plat. keys or gold) or be given by klass that makes the player immune to stun in underhul elite and regular maps?
I had some other ideas for some new elixirs but I believe this one would be the most useful. We got new maps 10 new levels how bout some new elixers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

acewasabi
04-28-2016, 06:18 PM
+1 also some new loot at hauntlet vendor and bard story token vendor.

Zaizor
04-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Any new Klaas, Shazbot, or other daily gift would be appreciated. I'm tired of Shazbot giving me 10 story tokens or one Haunlet coin... keep it Shazbot, I don't want the junk you found in the bottom of your pockets on laundry day...

konafez
04-29-2016, 10:24 AM
Any new Klaas, Shazbot, or other daily gift would be appreciated. I'm tired of Shazbot giving me 10 story tokens or one Haunlet coin... keep it Shazbot, I don't want the junk you found in the bottom of your pockets on laundry day...

I alwase find it a joy when he gives me 5 health and 5 mana pots..thanks shazbot, how bout you just punch me in the face..

Zaizor
04-29-2016, 01:58 PM
I alwase find it a joy when he gives me 5 health and 5 mana pots..thanks shazbot, how bout you just punch me in the face..

When he does punch you in the face, you can use one of those 5 health pots to heal it back. Shazbot is a jerk, always mocking me with a hauntlet coin. One time, I swear, it said Shazbot gave you: A handful of Arlorian gravel.

It'd be nice if he gave us ONE untradeable crate key, by itself, useless, but if you save enough over time, you can pop a locked. Or at least better tokens or drag teeth, or something relevant.

Gouiwaa9000
04-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Why add new drops to klass...? Making a new timed-reward like klasse's one would be nice. Maybe he can give lower-power jewel elixirs , weak jewels of all kinds ( except nature , water and diamond ) , respect scrolls ( 1 ) , maybe one crate key , 2 hour exp elixirs , pure exp ( 300-1k ) , gold ( 30-20k ) and maybe 500 pots of each type. The Ally will give a reward each 30 hours , and will be available for players only lvl50+.

seraneyla
04-29-2016, 02:58 PM
I never went to see shazbot. He is mean n stingy. Giving out 25hp and mana lol

iamfleuafaoeb
04-29-2016, 03:03 PM
Why add new drops to klass...? Making a new timed-reward like klasse's one would be nice. Maybe he can give lower-power jewel elixirs , weak jewels of all kinds ( except nature , water and diamond ) , respect scrolls ( 1 ) , maybe one crate key , 2 hour exp elixirs , pure exp ( 300-1k ) , gold ( 30-20k ) and maybe 500 pots of each type. The Ally will give a reward each 30 hours , and will be available for players only lvl50+.

I like this idea