PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone set current price?

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 07:31 PM
Hello i would like to craft a glit set for my mage simply for the looks since i herd the stats on it are extremely poor...i really hope sts gives the mage set a buff :(

Anyways anyone know the estimated current price of it?

will0
04-28-2016, 08:39 PM
i wonder any sold their glint set for coins ?

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't honestly lol some people invested tons of gold and effort to craft it... If only they knew the set was going to have worst stats than lvl41 imbueds :(

Vixenne
04-28-2016, 08:55 PM

The only person I know so far is Avaree. She got the new mythic daggers

Avaree
04-28-2016, 09:03 PM
The only person I know so far is Avaree. She got the new mythic daggers

I did, but a few others have as well. They were fun before devs did a nerf ( on proc duration) but buffed dmg ( during a very short proc time) to them. They are basically vanity now.

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 09:13 PM
I did, but a few others have as well. They were fun before devs did a nerf ( on proc duration) but buffed dmg ( during a very short proc time) to them. They are basically vanity now.

Around how much did your glint set cost you? With no jewles/gems included

Visiting
04-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Around how much did your glint set cost you? With no jewles/gems included

If you bought all your fangs, if you use a set price of 10k per fang, it'd cost you 5.25mil for fangs alone (525 fangs for the set). 100 ancestral runes, which are like 1k (?) so >100k for those, and finally 2 planar ingots, which were 200k last I saw, so in all about 6m for the set :)

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 09:22 PM
If you bought all your fangs, if you use a set price of 10k per fang, it'd cost you 5.25mil for fangs alone (525 fangs for the set). 100 ancestral runes, which are like 1k (?) so >100k for those, and finally 2 planar ingots, which were 200k last I saw, so in all about 6m for the set :)

Wow nice ok thnx for the info bro 😁

will0
04-28-2016, 09:58 PM
well ya is not worth it to sell but the set is useless now -.- i wish they have higher value for selling for coins i haven't decide to sell it yet though i am not using it

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 10:05 PM
well ya is not worth it to sell but the set is useless now -.- i wish they have higher value for selling for coins i haven't decide to sell it yet though i am not using it
Yeah i know a guy who filled up his glint set for mage with all eyes and his stats arr stuff not as good as arc ring & planar pendent.... Sts should buff it tbh!

will0
04-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Yeah i know a guy who filled up his glint set for mage with all eyes and his stats arr stuff not as good as arc ring & planar pendent.... Sts should buff it tbh!

omg .. eyes gem on glint set , lol rich

Visiting
04-28-2016, 10:37 PM

They won't :/
It was destined to be trash for all except tanks!

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 11:27 PM
omg .. eyes gem on glint set , lol rich

Lmao ikr! He said he spent 60m on it!

Redjellydonut
04-28-2016, 11:29 PM
They won't :/
It was destined to be trash for all except tanks!

That is a bigggggg waste of effort and epicness lol the mage set looks op with that little cloud and lightning lol

Zeus
04-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Liquidated mine and it was all eyes, not worth keeping around anymore.

Redjellydonut
04-29-2016, 12:05 AM
Liquidated mine and it was all eyes, not worth keeping around anymore.

Yes but the rest of the of the AL community (which can be well above 95%) does not have the endless mountains of plat that you have 😉. Plus lvl47 is now a twink lvl and it could be cool to try out a glint set in pvp hehe

Golem
04-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Hello i would like to craft a glit set for my mage simply for the looks since i herd the stats on it are extremely poor...i really hope sts gives the mage set a buff :(

Anyways anyone know the estimated current price of it?

Ppl keep posting but no one answer you. Mine set cost 14m. Now maybe 9-10m + you cant just craft it if you have gold.. you must be done legendary set first .. (orc slaying set) and you need to farm everyday quests to get the points to buy craft materials with those points. So its not only waste of gold its also waste of time. Ty

Redjellydonut
04-29-2016, 12:13 PM
Ppl keep postin but nobone answer you. Mine set cost 14m. Now maybe 9-10m + you cant just craft it if you have gold.. you must be done legendary set first .. (orc slaying set) and you need to farm everyday quests to get the points to buy craft materials with those points. So its not only waste of gold its also waste of time. Ty

Ohhh ok i see ty for the info :)