PDA

View Full Version : Final elite underhul map bug?

sinfuldito83
04-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Hi I'm starting this thread because I believe that there is a bug in the final elite underhul map too, as soon as I enter the map I get slowed down amd start losing massive amounts of health. I'm not aggroing anything and there are no enemies near me. Idk if this is happening to everyone but it's very fustrating. I cant even get to the point where I start to fight enemies because of this. The third map is completely unplayable to me

Zeazimeh
04-28-2016, 11:32 PM
O.o didn't happen with me

DarrenPR
04-28-2016, 11:59 PM
Hi I'm starting this thread because I believe that there is a bug in the final elite underhul map too, as soon as I enter the map I get slowed down amd start losing massive amounts of health. I'm not aggroing anything and there are no enemies near me. Idk if this is happening to everyone but it's very fustrating. I cant even get to the point where I start to fight enemies because of this. The third map is completely unplayable to me

Is there any other information that you can provide on the matter? It helps the devs if you can provide a way to reproduce the bug you're seeing, or provide visual evidence of the bug. My hunch here is that you joined a map where someone had already attacked the first group of mobs and let the mage spawn his orange orb somewhere on the map. From what I saw running the maps earlier, the orange slowing orbs from the mages have a near infinite range, so if there's one on the map and you join it and it targets you, you'll be slowed and take damage over time no matter where you are on the map. I know that when I join the 3rd map myself, this does not happen as you've described it.

Alwarez
04-29-2016, 03:28 AM
It happened to me yeaterday on normal map. I killed all balls and debuff didnt go off. I re-entered same area via world map and debuff disappeared.

Fredystern
04-29-2016, 04:28 AM
It happened to me yeaterday on normal map. I killed all balls and debuff didnt go off. I re-entered same area via world map and debuff disappeared.

You mean the colour that in ur feet or still get the effect?? If only colour its happen to me alots of time when the expand started but there's no any debuff only the colour stay on my feet

Alwarez
04-29-2016, 03:09 PM
I had color and effect

Fyrce
04-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Ive had the ring and noticed no effect before on rogue, so im not sure. I do sometimes clear this by remapping, but started noticing that it was not always necessary. But yeah, losing life at entry is not normal.