PDA

View Full Version : Only A Mother Could Love A Face Like That

EyelessBear
07-24-2011, 02:36 AM
So I recently downloaded, installed, and started playing Pocket Legends on my phone.

During the creation stage of my character there were three choices of a face for my character (I chose Warrior) and I happened to choose the one that looked like it was covered in face paint. The truth was, it wasn't covered in face paint...it was actually the feminine face of a bear (NOTE: I am a boy). Now having full knowledge that the face for my character is a girl...I now feel the need to change it...but the only place available charges platinum. I had no knowledge that my character's face was feminish until I clicked on the Magic Mirror and saw it on sale.

Is there any other place I can change my character's face?
Is it possible to change my face without platinum?
Am I cursed to wear helmets that conceal my character's face?

JadedSkatePunk17
07-24-2011, 02:41 AM
If you're still under lvl 10 just delete and re make. You can climb up to lvl 10 in no time especially with the elixir guy at the start of every dungeon.

EyelessBear
07-24-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm Lvl 22 and I have many rares including Best Antenna Ever 2010 (You can't get that antenna or trade it)

Even if I start a new game it won't be the same.

swordlover
07-24-2011, 03:18 AM
Just buy plat man

Beanmachine
07-24-2011, 03:20 AM
Dont be shy about your looks!

To anyone else out there...DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

EyelessBear
07-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Just buy plat man I don't have money...

EyelessBear
07-24-2011, 03:30 AM
Dont be shy about your looks!

To anyone else out there...DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!Not that I'm shy about my looks...its just that I'm embarrased to look like a girl but act like a guy. Just 2 hours ago some guy asked me "Are you a girl?".

Adds insult to injury. -.-'

Simnar
07-24-2011, 05:05 AM
So I recently downloaded, installed, and started playing Pocket Legends on my phone.

During the creation stage of my character there were three choices of a face for my character (I chose Warrior) and I happened to choose the one that looked like it was covered in face paint. The truth was, it wasn't covered in face paint...it was actually the feminine face of a bear (NOTE: I am a boy). Now having full knowledge that the face for my character is a girl...I now feel the need to change it...but the only place available charges platinum. I had no knowledge that my character's face was feminish until I clicked on the Magic Mirror and saw it on sale.

Is there any other place I can change my character's face?
Is it possible to change my face without platinum?
Am I cursed to wear helmets that conceal my character's face?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░​░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░█ █ █ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█░█ ░█ ░░░█ █ █ ░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀░▀ ░▀▀▀░ • • • ░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░​░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

brian_spence_ni
07-24-2011, 08:28 AM
We won't judge a book by its cover!

lethalchick
07-24-2011, 09:07 AM
My bear is a Teddy bear :P They all look nice imo but you can use the free tapjoy offers to get yourself the 5 plat. (Panda, Cyber, and Mecha Bears seem to be super common though)

EyelessBear
07-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Nevermind this post. I did some offers, got platinum, and changed my face.

Arterra
07-25-2011, 01:55 PM
:/

I chose the "feminine" bear face on purpose a few months ago because it was cool looking. IMO the description matter not at all, and the fact is that it is a elegant/simple but still impressive face paint bear that you can get for free.
I recently changed to Teddy bear for this reason too: pretty rare, nice to see, and actually creepy when you see it head-on.

I bet you wont make a Mage... Sigh

/comfortablemaleplayer

Conradin
07-25-2011, 02:22 PM
I have the female bear face because it looks like a wolf.

nmyxspaceship
07-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Lol you should have seen my sig it was PINK! lol anyways glad you got that worked out:D

Otukura
07-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Lol you should have seen my sig it was PINK! lol anyways glad you got that worked out:D

I used to have a shirt like this, it's too small now:
http://www.icingtopsthecake.com/images/RealMenWearPink.jpg

I think I wore it.. twice?

Hankomachos
07-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Crazy bear FTW! :)
:banana:

ZeraJade
07-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Ok this is a very comical new player post! Happy you discovered the earn free plat thing and picked a face you (almost) liked better :D Faces are faces - poor mages are mistaken for females a LOT by default. Hope you are enjoying the game. Oh and welcome!