PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! IPAD 2 or A ANDROID TABLET!

Iyzo
07-24-2011, 02:39 AM
:O plz tell me whats best...

Lillypink
07-24-2011, 03:06 AM
Well andriod tablet doesnt let u buy plat in pocket legends and thay have free offers for free plat and they r gonna have star legends but the ipad 2 lets u buy plat and they will might have star legends ITS UR CHOISE!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Redbridge
07-24-2011, 03:18 AM
iThingy gets my vote.

Kakatoa91
07-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Ipad2 tablet >> any android tablet.

skavenger216
07-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Well andriod tablet doesnt let u buy plat in pocket legends and thay have free offers for free plat and they r gonna have star legends but the ipad 2 lets u buy plat and they will might have star legends ITS UR CHOISE!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

You can purchase plat just fine on an android tablet..............

Iyzo
07-25-2011, 05:31 AM
K ty for help everyone 75% going with Ipad :o

Abaleuibub
07-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, that's probably the best.

Buy an ipad, be a good drone and leave the thinking to Steve he knows best.

Btw. wich guys keep us from gaming SL, just asking could someone refresh my mind?

Have a nice weekend pals.

Arterra
07-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Apple store has great selection.
But android tablets allow for great customization.

How much is an iPad? $500? Well my Nook Color cost me $250 and can play PL and sl like a charm. Wifi only yes, but I am simply suggesting the cheapest but still very good tablet.

Bakoffmycandy
08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Android > Apple anyday

Androids OS lets you to do so much more than what Apple allows you to do. Jusy Saying...

lethalchick
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Apple has their market cornered, and most are brand slaves to Apple (like me!). Apple stuff is undeniably good (ipad also has a reputation and hype), but as Arterra said not customizable nor is it value for money. Apple generally can provide better customer service too because you can go to the Apple store and get help (I've had my device replaced thrice on warranty :P) To be honest I think most Apple fans buy it for the name, because many friends have it, because they like the looks, or just cause Apple is quite a "go to" name.

Buuuuuut I'm not one to talk, I still use my trashy itouch 2G!

Silentarrow
08-03-2011, 02:59 PM
If you are using it for games, go with the ipad. But if it is going to be used for work, go with the tab.

Tontze
08-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Ipad: cannot customize, cannot connect any other bluetooth peripherals other than apples(android phones, bt keyboards etc.) is very solid, and works well

Android: highly customizable, can be connected to anything, cheaper

AusNugs
08-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Go The Acer Iconia Tab A3 I think its cheaper and better exept you can get viruses :/ it also has all the ports HDMI USB Etc.

csb
08-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Go The Acer Iconia Tab A3 I think its cheaper and better exept you can get viruses :/ it also has all the ports HDMI USB Etc.

Android doesn't catch a virus. You have to invite malware onto your device. Clean living... or accept the consequences.

AusNugs
08-05-2011, 10:03 PM
True but say he downloaded one by accident

Navygreen
08-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Do yourself a favor. You will never look back ;)

Vixenne
09-07-2011, 04:36 AM
My Samsung Galaxy Tab works perfectly on PL and SL :D So yeah you know my answer.

DPANDA
09-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Gaming especially for Pl go for ipad, has its own version with better graphics. As far as I know there is no android tab specific version of Pl, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 06:50 AM
I recommend android. flash, deal of the day, cool customizing, flash, nice OS, growing market, PL, SL, flash...

Kaarataka
09-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7" it's the perfect fit for PL. It fits like a video game controller in your hand, it has better graphics than a phone, and I never experience device lag since I don't have any other services running on it. Plus the controller layout is way different on the Ipad. The biggest problem I have with Ipad is that the hp and mana bars are so small that my team and I regularly die(I'm a mage) because I don't notice someone is running low on hp.

choco
09-19-2011, 09:57 PM
hardware wise, apple cant complete. there's more variety, more powerful tablets for android hands down.

software wise, iOS still has an edge...but i highly doubt for long. as honeycomb (android 3.0) matures, its only gonna get better and more versatile.

all apples recent moves have been an attempt to gain back their lost market share, but its only one company working against many other voint ventures to ensure android reigns supreme.

besides...i never heard the CEO of google tell any of us we were using our phones wrong. :disillusionment:

angelinaS31
10-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Just go Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1, its features are quite amazing and it is the latest version of android tablet just go for it.

TANKKAAR
10-04-2011, 01:40 AM
Just go Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1, its features are quite amazing and it is the latest version of android tablet just go for it.

Omg....hahaha stop necroing all the threads this is 3rd in 2minutes.... look at the date it was posted before you post.....

partymonsterx
10-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Im an android fanboi too. Take a locked down os like iOS and you have garbage, pain in the *** itunes and very little customization.

Android on the other hand has a huge underground development that apple locksdown, has flash player as mentioned before so you can play flash games something apple definitely does not want. A huge amount of customization(custom roms, many launchers with different themes). Lots of ease of use if you are familiar with a PC. You can load your music from foolders, you dont have to have craptunes. And another huge advantage is the multitude of ports, a very universal micro usb comes on many tabs and HDMI is freaking awesome without an expensive crap dongle. If you have movies on your device you can easily hook it up to your tv and watch them on a full screen, great for when you are out of town at a hotel or friends house.

Cyberius
10-06-2011, 07:39 PM
I say iDevice. Better online market. Better, simpler, more efficient with system resources and more stable OS. iPad is actually cheaper than most competitors and is better equipped. The only "downfall" is that yes, Apple is pretty well locked down. However, with the proper know-how and software that limitation is removed and you will basically have a downsized laptop. Cydia (underground software and apps) opens it all up thus removing the Android "advantage". All the bits in the above post can be done on iDevices this way. I have a good friend who sold his Android after seeing what my iPod touch can do. And he was the world's biggest Apple hater! Nuff said...

Kossi
10-06-2011, 07:46 PM
ill buy anything if its shiny and made by apple

StompArtist
10-06-2011, 08:06 PM
I suggest going to the store and trying iPad-AsusTransformer-Galaxytab before choosing based on the good folks here...

TANKKAAR
10-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Guys I would hope by now that he has made up his mind and bought himself a device considering this thread was necro'd and is about 3 months old....lmao

Whats evn funnier is if you read my post ^^ about 3 up you would have seen this :)

Gunk
10-07-2011, 02:16 AM
i have an ipad and an android transformer tablet and i can honestly say the transformer is the best $600 bucks i have ever spent in my entire life.
(399 for tablet 150 for docking station before taxes.) Samsung 10.1 is great but the transformer works as a notebook also which makes it by far the best android tab. (docking works as an extended 6 hours battery life including the 10 hurs of battyer on the tablet alone)

Onaraasider
10-07-2011, 04:03 AM
iPad 2 becuz of Steve jobs.

StompArtist
10-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Guys I would hope by now that he has made up his mind and bought himself a device considering this thread was necro'd and is about 3 months old....lmao

Whats evn funnier is if you read my post ^^ about 3 up you would have seen this :)

LOL. Then he can go buy a Motorola Razor these things never crash!