PDA

View Full Version : New runners, Old runners keep the calm!

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 09:33 AM
Lately many complain how difficult are the new maps elite, but really that 's the fun , if you do not like to keep playing the normal and ready way , problem solved , have spent at least 150 ankh and many other more or less. . is possibly used to having everything easy and could farm alone , perhaps not remember how difficult it was PLANAR TOMBS !?
some players need to stop complaining about everything that is not as easy as they want.
no bad vibes , I say seriously hope someone else will support what I say but it is very difficult

ilhanna
04-29-2016, 09:53 AM
I agree. The new maps are hard, took me almost 130 ankhs to clear all three, and I had no choice but to PUG all of them. But it's not stupid hard like Planar Tombs in its earliest days. You can see your skills and weapon attacks actually whittling away enemy health at a respectable rate. Yes, there were one shot kills, but what set these apart from the one hits of Planar Tombs (or even Ren'gol) is that they can be avoided, or lessened, if you choose the right pets and time them. If anything these maps remind me of running elite Kraken and Nordr at level 36. You need a good tank, it's hard enough you have to focus on what's happening, but not so hard as to make you get permamuted and then poofed. I might be lucky in the randoms I found sharing my maps, but I would still say the maps aren't impossible. They're challenging, yes, costly, yes, but neither of these make them impossible.

Deathlyreaper
04-29-2016, 10:11 AM
In my opinion they are a bit. Just a bit, too hard. It would be great if they reduce the dmg the mobs do by like 2-5% just anything so they hit less harder. Also I would like it if u don't pull mobs from like 200 metres away because that is what happens in elite map 3.

zerofort
04-29-2016, 10:44 AM
Well you guys do relize that's why they came out with the set that gives a bounce in the map riht? Ik drop rate atm is low but they jst came out with the set and don't think the set is ment 2 be gotten fast. BTW the drop rate for set items from bosses is the same for elite and normal maps. So I guess most ppl are useing lvl 46 gear in lvl56 elite zone that jst came out. So I'm guessing if ur having trouble it's be cuz ur undergarments maybe gear up b4 u ask them 2 nerf the new elites

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 10:49 AM
In my opinion they are a bit. Just a bit, too hard. It would be great if they reduce the dmg the mobs do by like 2-5% just anything so they hit less harder. Also I would like it if u don't pull mobs from like 200 metres away because that is what happens in elite map 3.

AGREE!
those gnomes can see since u start that map lol

Carapace
04-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Well you guys do relize that's why they came out with the set that gives a bounce in the map riht? Ik drop rate atm is low but they jst came out with the set and don't think the set is ment 2 be gotten fast. BTW the drop rate for set items from bosses is the same for elite and normal maps. So I guess most ppl are useing lvl 46 gear in lvl56 elite zone that jst came out. So I'm guessing if ur having trouble it's be cuz ur undergarments maybe gear up b4 u ask them 2 nerf the new elites

Just a correction here, the base Antignome Set can only be acquired through normal Underhul dungeons, the upgraded version of the Antignome Set will be acquired through Elite Underhul dungeons when they become available.

zerofort
04-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Ohh ic so it's prolly best to run normal maps 2 get set first then go into elites ones u have a few pieces ty for the info

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Just a correction here, the base Antignome Set can only be acquired through normal Underhul dungeons, the upgraded version of the Antignome Set will be acquired through Elite Underhul dungeons when they become available.

Cara can u fix those pulls from 3rd map?
each time when u try pull one , u get a wave of those gnomes

Ticklish
04-29-2016, 12:05 PM
Cara can u fix those pulls from 3rd map?
each time when u try pull one , u get a wave of those gnomes

You can pull back and let the others reset :) it's slow but it means less deaths too.

Zeus
04-29-2016, 12:07 PM
I agree, the maps aren't that bad if you learn what to do.

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 12:07 PM
You can pull back and let the others reset :) it's slow but it means less deaths too.

Nah they will put pools over you, doesnt matter where u go, i was doing that but still annoying

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 12:38 PM
well talking about boss...

first map *1-2 ankhs
second map *90 ankhs (87 for that boss)
thierd map *1-5 ankhs

maps being easy to farm, just those axes are so deadly, no chance to heal with pots

bhaitigreat
04-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Everything is not easy.. life is a burning example lol

Sent from my SM-T111 using Tapatalk

seraneyla
04-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Yea I tried to pull back to reset the mobs but somehow the mages lured me with red light (the one that slows movements) and the other mobs rushed their skills to hit up on me and pufffff I died. Luckily all 3 maps I just spend 68 ankhs. The bosses was okay but the mobs was crazy.

** BTW in normal map, razor shield skill bugged? I get stunned couples of times by the big bug while I'm using razors.

Motherless_Child
04-29-2016, 03:05 PM

No nerf needed.... The reality is the fact that running in PUGs can be a challenge, especially in elites because people usually try to run in a more "independent" manner rather than a more coordinated manner due to not having any knowledge of the other player's level of skill and knowledge experience..... PTs can also be a challenge but, these maps are not impossible........ With the right PT, or even the right PUG the ELITES are a "FUN" challenging but very doable experience. Elites are called Elites for a reason... You should not expect to enter Elites and simply complete them with any "ole" PUG.... As some others have said, these are NEW ELITES and a lot of people may NEED to upgrade some of the lv 41 and lv 46 gear they have before really grinding the new Elites....

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 03:10 PM
No nerf needed.... The reality is the fact that running in PUGs can be a challenge, especially in elites because people usually try to run in a more "independent" manner rather than a more coordinated manner due to not having any knowledge of the other player's level of skill and knowledge experience..... PTs can also be a challenge but, these maps are not impossible........ With the right PT, or even the right PUG the ELITES are a "FUN" challenging but very doable experience. Elites are called Elites for a reason... You should not expect to enter Elites and simply complete them with any "ole" PUG.... As some others have said, these are NEW ELITES and a lot of people may NEED to upgrade some of the lv 41 and lv 46 gear they have before really grinding the new Elites....

i been using mythic 36 set lmfao, and i did all maps, just the second boss been farming to everyone doesnt matters if you are a tank full geared

Motherless_Child
04-29-2016, 03:19 PM
i been using mythic 36 set lmfao, and i did all maps, just the second boss been farming to everyone doesnt matters if you are a tank full geared

Yeah.... That second boss is a pain even in the NORMAL map (he always gets in at least one "1 hit kill" on me per NORMAL map meeting)... In the elite map he "R.I.P.ed" me like 4 times one bout.......

Fyrce
04-29-2016, 05:15 PM
As elites go, these seem on the easy side of all released elites. 2nd boss requires you to stay close. Elite requires you to distract him while someone/s takes care of shamans. I did think the mobs were a bit harder to survive, but as first runs go for elites, I remember much tougher first runs. And we are all undergeared!

Tatman
04-29-2016, 07:47 PM
No offence but this is another huge mistake. What you achieved with this is that people stopped running elites one day after release.