PDA

View Full Version : We want 56 lvl powerfull ring and amulet !!!!!!!!

vikram bhat
04-29-2016, 10:04 AM
Some of game players already said we all playres need powerfull 56 lvl ring and amulet .. so its my opinion .. if we all need then y not new arcane ring and amulet for 56 lvl😍

Deathlyreaper
04-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Now that we r on topic of good ring/amulet pls include armour in it. The previous ring is still a popular choice because of its armour and since it is lvl 46 it shouldn't be that way

vikram bhat
04-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah.. deathlyreaper... good voice .. we need to more voice on this topic ty all

zerofort
04-29-2016, 10:36 AM
I think we need an amulet and ring better then the 2 were useing still but not so strong we wear it for seasons on end

konafez
04-29-2016, 10:53 PM
STS can't just release powerful weapons because they try to keep the game balance and exciting...

now put it this way...

once the mobs and the boss is TOO easy for you to kill... will that still entertain you?

how can you strategize on the best way to finish a map if your too powerful and the mobs are too easy?? where is the fun in that??

now i would hate it too if everytime i run elite maps all i get is deaths...

but to keep the game in balance they have to keep the weapon under a specific gear progression curve and if items becomes grossly overpowered then there will be no thrill

for example arcane ring:

this is what carapace said regarding the arcane ring and why the arcane ring was nerfed

But justg is still a cake withholder!