PDA

View Full Version : Elite Hugal fixed, but pls still double check Umbral Chasm

KingMartin
04-29-2016, 12:12 PM
Hello devs,

the elite boss in Umbral Chasm seems to be fixed (althought not easy to kill with all the summoned Shamans :) )

But please still do doublecheck the mobs and healing mechanics. We encountered a mob with infinite heal although we cleared all Orbs.

Picture enclosed, ty :)

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 02:42 PM
it was fixed, just reset it, there is another bug with same boss but not about eternal heal

KingMartin
04-29-2016, 02:59 PM
Another - this bugged mob in the most difficult place of forgotten citadel cost us about 100 ankhs together. Not funny, STS.

Fyrce
04-29-2016, 05:31 PM
We encountered an unkillable shaman, but i think it was a ghost. It was there, took damage, had no life bar and did not do anything. So we left it. You could not leave that orc?

extrapayah
04-29-2016, 05:45 PM
this type attacks and has health bar, and resetting doesn't help

KingMartin
04-29-2016, 05:47 PM
We encountered an unkillable shaman, but i think it was a ghost. It was there, took damage, had no life bar and did not do anything. So we left it. You could not leave that orc?

Yes, such "ghosts" are indeed quite frequent. No, this one was doing damage and we could not escape because his leash was long enough to reach the most difficult group of Shamans and gnomes in Citadel. Buried really lots of ankhs in that spot.

The ghosts are annoying in that respect that - I think - you need to kill other mobs to spawn the boss. And we all know that separating in Underhul is almost impossible.

I think better to stick to the first map until the bugs are fixed. This is just too expensive.

Carapace
04-29-2016, 06:01 PM
We believe we have identified an issue where the Orb reset range was not large enough to accommodate the enemy's too far away resulting in an infinite heal effect on them. We have made an adjustment that is planned to go out in next week's push.

ilhanna
04-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Another - this bugged mob in the most difficult place of forgotten citadel cost us about 100 ankhs together. Not funny, STS.

Yes, I encountered the same zombie orc (undamageable but still dealing killing damage) on my first trip to elite Umbral. Tried parking it to one side of the trail but he wouldn't stay put.

Fyrce
04-29-2016, 07:01 PM
There is something strange w some of the orcs. They will trigger when you are far but go back to their spot and stay when you are midrange.

Kaziscate
04-29-2016, 07:59 PM
For now,the best way to probably counter this is to have a powerful mage with the Flame-Forged Staff to pump him full of damage,while the others just bash him. The Flame-Forged Staff's DoT can stack to the point where it does enough damage to either contest the heal or deal damage to the point where the heal cannot keep up. (Just make sure the mage has DoT skills as well for maximum effect)

Cons
04-30-2016, 09:49 AM
For now,the best way to probably counter this is to have a powerful mage with the Flame-Forged Staff to pump him full of damage,while the others just bash him. The Flame-Forged Staff's DoT can stack to the point where it does enough damage to either contest the heal or deal damage to the point where the heal cannot keep up. (Just make sure the mage has DoT skills as well for maximum effect)

Yeah.. Saw your vid with the boss.. Elite Forgotten Citadel.. That crit tho O.o