View Full Version : Reward for Expansion openers on Leader board

Burwaka
04-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Some weeks ago there was a thread about the idea / wish that all ppl who were on the leade board for opening the glintstone expansion would get a little reward for their hard work.

A dev said that it they would think about it.

Until now nothing happened at all.

Can a dev pls give us an update about this topic?
It would also only be fair to reward those ppl cause as it was mentioned they out a lot of time cash and work into all that

bonjovi3223
04-29-2016, 02:23 PM
The reward for Underhul lb was your name inscribed permanently as one of the founders of underhul. Congratulations.

Nickleo
04-29-2016, 02:59 PM
The reward for Underhul lb was your name inscribed permanently as one of the founders of underhul. Congratulations.

Wow thats amazing but wait?Is that all?No more prizes worth millions for ppl who used sacks of plat to get there instead of playing fair like others did.

Oezheasate
04-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Wow thats amazing but wait?Is that all?No more prizes worth millions for ppl who used sacks of plat to get there instead of playing fair like others did.

No, it was clear from the start it would only be name inscription now quit complaining.

bonjovi3223
04-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Exactly what oez wrote above.
This was not an event for super rewards on lb & all. It was just a community thing for everyone's benefit. Whatever you did & spent was your own choice. Do not ask for compensation.

Motherless_Child
04-29-2016, 03:23 PM

They could have at least posted their names in "GOLDEN" letters to make them feel "BLINGY".... LOL.... J/K.........................

Nickleo
05-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Exactly what oez wrote above.
This was not an event for super rewards on lb & all. It was just a community thing for everyone's benefit. Whatever you did & spent was your own choice. Do not ask for compensation.

Woo.I think u misunderstood me.First of all I wasnt even trying to get in lb but think those who did and spent hours farming ingredients and didnt use plat to finish craft then they couldnt make it to stay at lb.To conclude my initial comment wasnt made so as to complain about the reward but to emphasize that its unfair for non-plat users.

beezulbulb
05-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Garetta was the same thing..your name on leaderboard...my warrior, Screameagle is number 14 on that lb...im content with just the name being inscribed

Darkluciferx
05-01-2016, 06:21 PM
At least sts should give a Commemorative Glintstone Arms Banner those who are leader board.

Jiinzou
05-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Banner was for plat tier.

Schnitzel
05-01-2016, 09:43 PM
It's already been a while since the event, why are we still discussing it?

So let me end this discussion:
Devs said that because from the beginning, there was no reward other than your name on a Leaderboard.
It wouldn't be fair to add it now.

Thread closed, we can all move on now.

Zeazimeh
05-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Ikr i spent more than 100k for it and all i got is name on a board which will be hardly seen by anyone after next expansion..