PDA

View Full Version : Elite Underhul

onadraosari
04-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Don't you think that elite underhul's mobs are too strong? One mob can kill by one hit
I don't think its good. Mobs are too strong. I'm sure it's cuz arlor doesn't have good stuff.
When sts has nerfed arcane ring, still didn't come ring, which is better than arcane ring.
Also in ekite underhul bug, like when mob doesn't have health, but still attack around 30-40sec or more.
"Set" rarity items for underhul maps are too rare and don't have good stats :/
So, elite maps is not so good, for me special. Waiting for goblin event nd for good stuff in cryostar crates....

RYYUKK
04-29-2016, 03:12 PM
if u cant run there, keep normal maps :)

im mage wearing Vili set (mythic 36) and i did all maps, stop begging for easy ways

Zeus
04-29-2016, 03:14 PM
I ran them easy enough, it just takes practice and knowing what to do. My tip is to pay attention to the small details.

Also, kill order helps a lot: 1. Kill Sorcerer. 2. Kill Green Gnome. 3. Kill Spiders 4. Kill Worms

That method will ensure you have the least amount of deaths. Oh, and always let your tank lead.

bonjovi3223
04-29-2016, 03:18 PM

im mage wearing Vili set (mythic 36) and i did all maps, stop begging for easy ways
He isn't begging. He is sharing an opinion that many of us concur with. The only reason such threads haven't come up yet is because we all know that our 46 gears are not strong enough for the 56 elites and we are all waiting for appropriate gears first.

Motherless_Child
04-29-2016, 03:25 PM
I ran them easy enough, it just takes practice and knowing what to do. My tip is to pay attention to the small details.

Also, kill order helps a lot: 1. Kill Sorcerer. 2. Kill Green Gnome. 3. Kill Spiders 4. Kill Worms

That method will ensure you have the least amount of deaths. Oh, and always let your tank lead.

Amen on that.... GOOD tanks are serious game changers in more challenging maps...... Nothing better than a good tank.................

Ardbeg
04-29-2016, 04:06 PM
I love the new elites! It is really refreshing to see that only a coordinated effort of each class leads to success. We all need to learn the right pulls and moves together again like it should be.

KingMartin
04-29-2016, 05:54 PM

I personally (when running on a tank) find the blue gnome far more deadly. While I can avoid the circles created by green dude, the enormous amount of DOT caused by the blue dudes (at least I think it's them) is impossible to pot over. No matter if I am under Jugg or not.

I personally think that the maps 2 and 3 are designed for gear that we are yet to obtain. With Planar Tombs it was the same. Frustration turned into a routine with new gear.

onadraosari
04-30-2016, 03:47 AM

Pls always read thread good, before reply, i didn't mean to make elites easier, cuz it's last map in the arlor and this must be hard, i meant that we don't have good gear for this maps, and ofc plat players and people who has ton of money won't agree with my thread, but bigger part of arlor doesn't have so much gold to buy, for example arcane ring full para. We need good gear!

Kharjojo
04-30-2016, 07:15 AM
Plat whales or not, richs or poors, everyone's waiting for better gear to come.
As already said, it's a matter of team cooperation and this is what i like more of this new challenging content.
I may agree op old gears might help, but believe me when i say in 2nd and 3rd maps without skills and players who knows what to do, even the best affordable gears, full para or full eyed, is simply useless.
My 2 cents.
Peace out and enjoy

Saud
04-30-2016, 08:49 AM
i like the difficulty of the new elite
because now not everyone can run them
so i would say new maps are good for skilled farmers and geared players
not for new players who use fantasma and 46 legendary..
also the gold hertic chest 100k so noobs can't farm for that

Cons
04-30-2016, 08:58 AM
I also like the New elite difficulty, Even I am only L47 we manage to enjoy the elites (even it takes us more than an hr to finish it). We get to have a bonding with the mobs :banana:

onadraosari
04-30-2016, 10:08 AM
I too like them, cuz in game there is something interesting now, but where is good lvl56 gear? Also i wrote in my thread about bug with elite mobs in underhul, someone started to say that " i want easier elites" :/