PDA

View Full Version : noob question here...

Iiiiiiil
04-30-2016, 03:27 AM
Guys is it normal when i activate trap skills of rogue monster go around it? haha seriously they know how to dodge it...-_- is it bug or something?

and how many monster trap can damage at the same time?

thank you :D

extrapayah
04-30-2016, 03:51 AM
yeah, mobs are unnecessarily too smart... traps should be initially invisible to enemies, like trap-based skill in many other games

Iiiiiiil
04-30-2016, 03:59 AM
thank you for fast response :D

i hate to see mob just go around it lol... its like there telling me whenever i put trap "seriously bruh? in front of me really?"

i hope sts change something about this

Avaree
04-30-2016, 04:48 AM
thank you for fast response :D

i hate to see mob just go around it lol... its like there telling me whenever i put trap "seriously bruh? in front of me really?"

i hope sts change something about this

You should use the skill upgrade "adept construction" with traps, it offers 20% chance to reset its cooldown on use, this can immediately offer you a second trap to set beside the first trap thrown down. If you want to waist points you can place some points in entangling trap mastery. (I dont suggest using points in that mastery, the upgrade mentioned above occurs more than 20%)

bonjovi3223
04-30-2016, 05:13 AM
The best way to lay traps is in the middle of a mobs crowd & not while they are still approaching.
I let the crowd gather then activate my razor & run in for laying traps. Eats some hp pots at times to lay them but does decent enough dmg.