PDA

View Full Version : what do u think about the different guilds

ilbetyoubeg
07-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I see a lot of players who stays in there guild just because its there first guild and they like it very much they dont try another guild like me. I played a lot of SL and I think there are a lot of nice and cool guilds with very nice people in it and I want to thank them all cause I had a great time with u all getting lv 21 with 2 chars.

So now is my question which guild do u like the most except ur own guild?

I personally like gears of war guild cause I did a lot of runs with some members of it and I like there playing style.

And what about the others?

Theseus & Mars
Rage of Mages

Cascade
07-24-2011, 04:11 PM
I like KoC the best besides AoC..

ThisGuy0502
07-24-2011, 04:21 PM
The only guild i can say i gears of war... i say this cause its the only other guild ive been on :\

Ebalere
07-24-2011, 04:42 PM
I would say i like them all, havent had any bad experiences running with anyone from any other guild. I wish we could all just be in one big guild because theres so many people i have a great time with both in KoC and outside.

Cascade, we feel the same about AoC, lotta good people with ya and fun to run with.

RoM, very helpful and friendly.

GoW, dont get to run with them much as they like to do guild runs alot, but i always get a few laughs when Zbooo is in the lobby, and flowseidon is a great guy too.

Lowlyspy and his gang are all cool beans, I'd be in his guild if not for KoC.

Anarchists don't know very well, but anarchysdeath is really funny and friendly.

Epic unicorns are awesome, we dont interact much but they are always up to something in the lobby.

Serenity, not too sure about these guys, not very talkative and i dont know really anyone in the guild.

Cot, I respect Tankkaar alot, he's always been nice and helped me out with merching alot, and his guild is chock full of great forumers and pl pros.

Anyone else i didnt mention, it's either because they're too new or i havent had any experiences with them, but these are the major players in the guild game imo anyway. I have tons of good things to say about KoC and our members, who are all amazing people, but i wont toot my own horn. Just will say that no one can really call us a low level guild anymore, due to the hours of hard work put in by everyone. I tip my hat to all guildmasters, you all do an amazing job with your respective guilds. Cheers, and here to the success you all strive for.

Zbooo
07-24-2011, 05:06 PM
GoW is where my Swag resides

AoC is cool cuz of Cascade Starry and few other people

Epic Starship I love em cuz Unicorn is my twin.

Lowlyspy
07-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Ive pretty much got only positive things to say bout the beta guilds

AoC, cascade gave me a hand in getting my guild started and he hasnt given me a reason to have a problem with him or his guild

KoC, got a few friends in there, normally when a knight pops into my games they're very respectful, chill guild

Gears of war, my first guild, ah the memories, had some great times with these guys, zboo is always worth a chuckle or two and the flowman and his limitless personas are always fun to play with (i think flow might be schitzofrenik)

Serenity, ive only talked to 6 of the people in this guild so I dont rlly have much to say about them since I dont rlly know the guild :\

Epic spaceship will always be cool in my book cuz of my good buddies in there :)

Thats all the guilds I can think of off the top of my head, so yeah

apoceq
07-29-2011, 08:04 AM
I love all you guys!

Acyer
07-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Ill always have a place in my heart for the "OG" beta guilds. Lets do work when release hits.. This pretty much sums up beta "can't go wrong with black lavender in a thong rockin 22s son all night long"..... :banana: