sbl and duckfoot has a freeze proc..

what about tinsel talons?

any ideas? thanks

Coolaid90
04-30-2016, 02:06 PM
I don't think it does but I may be wrong. Feel free to correct me people :P

sebbyc
04-30-2016, 02:54 PM
It doesn't have a proc. When you throw it at an opponent it makes them do the *zomg* emote (like a dizzy head) and there's confetti bouncing off the opponent when you throw it. Try it in pvp. That's how I found out this stuff [emoji115]

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

HeyitsTubs
04-30-2016, 08:04 PM
k thanks guys!

HeyitsTubs
05-01-2016, 07:53 AM
ugh.... ive seemed to confuse myself again...

heres what ive found

i highlighted the tinsel part.

[QUOTE=KingFu;309424]Kk. Heres the tinsel vs level 10 sniper talon (from item pack) (I'm half int to use my rose wand:), keep in mind tinsel has a slight stun^^)

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/c4afa63b.png

quote didnt work properly...

heres the link where i got it from

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27299-Lvl-12-bear-twink

any thoughts?

Suentous PO
05-01-2016, 09:09 AM
I just beat the crap out of an alt acc to test and it has no proc. It does have a lot of visual effects like Sebby said, lots of broken glass flies, some red star occasionally appears, and he victim does the "whoah" emote. All of that looks like the stun effect but isn't. No debuff- no stun

Not saying David is wrong, it may have had an effect in the past, but now- nada150750

Had to post pic to compare stats in case those changed

HeyitsTubs
05-01-2016, 09:18 AM
I just beat the crap out of an alt acc to test and it has no proc. It does have a lot of visual effects like Sebby said, lots of broken glass flies, some red star occasionally appears, and he victim does the "whoah" emote. All of that looks like the stun effect but isn't. No debuff- no stun

Not saying David is wrong, it may have had an effect in the past, but now- nada150750

Had to post pic to compare stats in case those changed

thanks for taking the time to confirm this.

appreciate it

p.s stats didnt change btw.