PDA

View Full Version : <<Only for Greeks>>

Barbamitsos
06-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Ok guys this post is only for greek players. Loipon ellinas pou pezete PL kade comment apo kato gia na ma8i o enas ton allon ke na kanume ke tipota mazi... Osoi 8eloun na grapsoun apo kato kade to ke 8a itan poli kalo gt 8axame elliniko community. Den exo dei kanenan ellina giauto perimeno!

Elfche
06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
I know it says only for greeks, but I wanted to say hello, as a fellow neighbor from Bulgaria (now living in California)

Rebel
06-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Κανείς δεν γνωρίζει τι πράγμα μιλάμε! Who knows what I said in English?

Barbamitsos
06-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Noone knows what we are talking about...

Avadonna
06-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Ok guys this post is only for greek players. Loipon ellinas pou pezete PL kade comment apo kato gia na ma8i o enas ton allon ke na kanume ke tipota mazi... Osoi 8eloun na grapsoun apo kato kade to ke 8a itan poli kalo gt 8axame elliniko community. Den exo dei kanenan ellina giauto perimeno!

For all of you non Greeks, I will translate. he says:

Last Tuesday I had an alien encounter. I know you all won't believe me, but this encounter changed my life. I was swathed in an array of blue lights that made me levitate. The aliens hugged me and told me they love me. Then I woke up. When I wiped the trail of drool off my face, I knew then that this meant I was destined to rule Altera because the aliens worshiped me.

tjornan
06-11-2010, 01:37 PM

Avadonna
06-11-2010, 01:40 PM
What? Okay, so I paraphrased a little..

Barbamitsos
06-11-2010, 02:04 PM
For all of you non Greeks, I will translate. he says:

Last Tuesday I had an alien encounter. I know you all won't believe me, but this encounter changed my life. I was swathed in an array of blue lights that made me levitate. The aliens hugged me and told me they love me. Then I woke up. When I wiped the trail of drool off my face, I knew then that this meant I was destined to rule Altera because the aliens worshiped me.

ahahahahhahahahahahha that was a good translate. just they werent aliens... they were zombies O.o\

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/9781846462771.jpg