PDA

View Full Version : Underhaul Maps Level Limiter missinh

Bmwmsix
05-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Recently I experienced many times that low level player like e.g lvl20 joins any underhaul map and doesn't leave it all.
Most of the time those low level are called from other random maxed players during the boss fight and it's really irritating.
What's the purpose of a player who doesn't meet at least the minimum lvl requirement joining new maps?

dexish
05-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Same
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160501/2e7d5734ce43e7e1939f8705a2419953.jpg

Zeazimeh
05-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Yup.. I've seen lvl 30.. And they beg, say they're doing for APs
-_- i quit runs with such PUGs

Vixenne
05-01-2016, 02:40 AM
They can also enter elite maps

Also them reasoning out "They need the APs" sigh

Ansm
05-01-2016, 03:54 AM
True. And it is really hard to bring a random low lvl player, especially the difficulty in maps cause we also need help! I also leave whenever some low lvl player joined the map. You know how hard it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomsawer
05-01-2016, 04:41 AM
Yep yep, I've seen a level 20 squatting in the 1St map of underhul.
I don't like the fact that the majority of us have fought are way up the old fashion way and now any level can enter any map.
Imo change it so low lvls can't enter 2 1/2 times there level ,by the way s.t.s. your losing Plat sales if these pugs just sit in (ex:)underhul for the experience to lvl. Up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bmwmsix
05-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Still happening...

Motherless_Child
05-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Recently I experienced many times that low level player like e.g lvl20 joins any underhaul map and doesn't leave it all.
Most of the time those low level are called from other random maxed players during the boss fight and it's really irritating.
What's the purpose of a player who doesn't meet at least the minimum lvl requirement joining new maps?

What would be really messed up is, after you've already ran one of those maps dozens, and dozens, and NUMEROUS times hunting rare loot (like the MOLD) to no avail and one of those "low level" players enters the map, comes to the boss, then stands neutral in some spot and..... BAM.... That ninja loots a MOLD..........

Untung
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
I suggest you to delete low level players from your friend list, from that they join the map. The purpose of low level join that map is "mold", imagine you just sitting here without doing a thing and bam, you get the mold, instant rich. And i think the most of them have high level toon, they use low level because of free ankhs they have.

Elgrablyx
05-02-2016, 08:46 PM
One lv3 Guy entered and still said we had to level him up. Ugh!

Vixenne
05-02-2016, 09:39 PM
I suggest you to delete low level players from your friend list, from that they join the map. The purpose of low level join that map is "mold", imagine you just sitting here without doing a thing and bam, you get the mold, instant rich. And i think the most of them have high level toon, they use low level because of free ankhs they have.

The other issue would be your low level guildmates too can join you when they see you have a Join button.

Rehired
05-02-2016, 11:21 PM
What would be really messed up is, after you've already ran one of those maps dozens, and dozens, and NUMEROUS times hunting rare loot (like the MOLD) to no avail and one of those "low level" players enters the map, comes to the boss, then stands neutral in some spot and..... BAM.... That ninja loots a MOLD..........
Haaaaaaa GOTEM! MVP of the year! That'd be hilarious.

Bmwmsix
05-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Heya stg any changes/ fixes according to this matter?

dexish
05-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Zzz this is so not right... today 2 ppl join me lv 34 and 20 ...sts need to do something avout this xc