PDA

View Full Version : Which should I choose? Sorcerer or Rogue?

Rehired
05-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Hello everyone, so I wanted to ask you guys which class should I pick? ATM my top priorities in AL is to lvl my 48 sorcerer and my 41 rogue. After all thats been going on with rogue and tanks being better than sorcerers I wanted to know if I should just pause a pause on the sorcerer and start leveling my rogue. Please any help is welcome...

Lolifee
05-01-2016, 03:57 PM
stop mage, go with rog :/

Mel030
05-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Rehired
05-01-2016, 04:08 PM
stop mage, go with rog :/
Do you have a rogue? Could you help with setup? Which skills should I use... what stats?(for pve) Dagger or bow? Etc.

soon
05-01-2016, 04:09 PM
The rogue skills do not cause stun or freeze. So it's hard to fight crowds.

And how much you have to spend, leaves a rogue with good status needs arcana weapon pet nekro or maridos. Not to mention jewelry. This will cost you millions.

Play with only rogue with legendary is boring, remember that she has no shield to reduce the damage. And now decreased armor.

Miguel Herbert
05-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Do you have a rogue? Could you help with setup? Which skills should I use... what stats?(for pve) Dagger or bow? Etc.
I asked this a while back and got a good response, generally bows, Nox bolt, aim shot, shadow shot skill, and the dagger run skills are a good set up for bosses and stuff. Tbh works amazingly and kills not only fast but also effective against bosses and mobs. They said to hold the poison (Nox) shot then spam the rest

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Ansm
05-01-2016, 08:22 PM

Go to Zeus' Post in Rogue Class Forums. But I guess it's just only for lvl41 build cause it was posted long time now. I just dont know if he edited it. But you may look! I used his advice tho till now.

Ansm
05-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Go for Dagger. If you have enough gold, pick Arcane Blades.

Motherless_Child
05-01-2016, 08:27 PM
The rogue skills do not cause stun or freeze. So it's hard to fight crowds.

And how much you have to spend, leaves a rogue with good status needs arcana weapon pet nekro or maridos. Not to mention jewelry. This will cost you millions.

Play with only rogue with legendary is boring, remember that she has no shield to reduce the damage. And now decreased armor.

You forgot to mention the insane amount of POTS it takes to play rogue, which adds even more costs to the ones you mentioned above................. Oh and JEWELS, too, which for rogues, are the most expensive out of all 3 classes.... Which = even more gold..............

soon
05-01-2016, 08:50 PM
You forgot to mention the insane amount of POTS it takes to play rogue, which adds even more costs to the ones you mentioned above................. Oh and JEWELS, too, which for rogues, are the most expensive out of all 3 classes.... Which = even more gold..............

Yes, I was saying that he'll have to buy fine jewels, because mage uses mind jewels. Fine is expensive.

Kriticality
05-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Play rogue if you wanna kill. Play Mage if you wanna be the best at mana. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rehired
05-03-2016, 05:22 AM
Alright guys thanks a lot. I thought about it and since my mate is 50 I'll just cap him and rogue will be second to cap. Ill keep this handy if I need it! Thanks!

Verifieds
05-03-2016, 09:27 AM
And Play Tank if you wanna farm horror. You forgot to add that. :)

Rehired
05-03-2016, 06:47 PM
And Play Tank if you wanna farm horror. You forgot to add that. :)
My tank is L22... I think he'll have to wait a bit.

Osaciucel
05-04-2016, 11:38 AM
I would just focus on mage, Health is a bit better

Spiff
05-05-2016, 01:07 AM
After the latest Mage changes announcement, definitely Mage!

Raleighzsz
05-05-2016, 01:26 AM
Mage is better, they were like 50% War and 50% Rogue

Rehired
05-05-2016, 04:51 AM
After the latest Mage changes announcement, definitely Mage!
Yea good thing I didn't listen to any of those people before....

Am I right?

Vixenne
05-05-2016, 06:09 AM
Mage is very fun to play. I'd play Mage too but I invested so much on my rogue so I'm with it.

And with the upcoming changes, definitely go for Mage :love_heart: Have fun playing.

xRyuzanki
05-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Well if you definitely have a lot of golds , go with rogue.
But if not , go with Mage :) .