PDA

View Full Version : SET necklace, helm and belt droprate

Rome
05-02-2016, 05:38 AM
Hallo,

Since the release of the SET items the drop rate seems a bit unbalanced.
While the consignment shop is overflowed with SET rings its seems almost impossible to loot a necklace belt or helm.
Since the announced ''buff'' of those items, Molds are going pretty decent in my opinion. Price is balanced and they aren't cheap!
Thats what the new rarety was supposed to be right?

Now i kindly ask to reconsidering a buff on the drop rate of the helm/belt/necklace.

Since i already opened 160 gold heretic chests i really lost hope on this part. I really don't think its a good idea to make a necklace 100% luck based. Players won't be able to achieve a complete set at this point. I might be well fortuned but i know allot of players won't spend over 20m on golden chests without the guarantee of looting a necklace. Its a big gamble and its not even worth it at this point.

so please reconsider another buff!!

-ambo

Kakashis
05-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes, yesterday I opened 200 chests and that was a major chunk of my savings. Needless to say, I'm not going to gamble my gold away when the drop rate is worse than looting Arcane.

emkochiu
05-02-2016, 03:37 PM
I think same drop rate but ppl run map 1 more than 2 and 3 + open more massive cryo than gold heretic chest.

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Like emkochiu said, the drop rates of these items are very comparable. Based on the data we have for players running dungeons, you all are fighting Heston and Preston about 10x more than you're fighting Jadis Gearloose, and about 3x more than you're fighting Hugal. This is why you're seeing more molds appear than the belts and helmets!

Zeus
05-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Like emkochiu said, the drop rates of these items are very comparable. Based on the data we have for players running dungeons, you all are fighting Heston and Preston about 10x more than you're fighting Jadis Gearloose, and about 3x more than you're fighting Hugal. This is why you're seeing more molds appear than the belts and helmets!

Yes vroom, but he's talking about crates. I've personally opened at least 300 of those bad boys and I'm not any closer to the necklace than before. Without the necklace, the set isn't worth getting at all. The damage loss is too severe. If anything, people will just utilize the bonus of the helm and armor and that's if they loot the right version of the armor.

I love the set but there's nobody rich enough in the game to even attempt for it. This is why, day by day, you see the gold heretic chests slowly dropping in value. More people are farming without any increase in demand because they know how horrible it is to try to loot a necklace.

will0
05-02-2016, 08:54 PM
drop rate for getting this chest is so impossible i agree if is not possible to get the gear what's the gear progression for end game users? I am still holding unhaul set / planar pendant and arcane ring running on new maps and elite.. doesnt make sense as these maps is scale for higher level and we are using < 50 gear to farm.

Please also consider making cryo coins sack platinum purchasable

Rome
05-03-2016, 02:25 AM
Yes vroom, but he's talking about crates. I've personally opened at least 300 of those bad boys and I'm not any closer to the necklace than before. Without the necklace, the set isn't worth getting at all. The damage loss is too severe. If anything, people will just utilize the bonus of the helm and armor and that's if they loot the right version of the armor.

I love the set but there's nobody rich enough in the game to even attempt for it. This is why, day by day, you see the gold heretic chests slowly dropping in value. More people are farming without any increase in demand because they know how horrible it is to try to loot a necklace.

i cannot describe it any better than that! Thank u zeus

Kakashis
05-03-2016, 01:58 PM

This was my exact thoughts as well. I knew from the start the set would not be worth it if the last piece was only through a gambling method. I therefore tried to get this one first with no success. Now the rest of the pieces are useless to me as there's no point in buying them without the hardest piece. It's actually creating a lower demand for the other pieces because people like me just won't buy them without the amulet.

Faliziaga
05-04-2016, 01:50 AM
I got the amulet for my class yesterday, I feel so relieved lol.

Rome
05-07-2016, 10:28 AM

dear vroom,

I cannot describe my feeling any better than saying im so pissed off atm. After this (SO CALLED BUFF) i opened another couple of those golden chests. And again nothing in them. I openend a total amount of 225 now without a freaking necklace inside. HOW CAN THIS BE LIKE THIS????. After al the effort i made making this problem speakable i feel like im scammed so hard by those chests. Im sick of looting crap from them. literally sick! Is this how we supposed to obtain the set? Another big gamble? im done building up my frustrations towards this stupid necklace wich has cost me millions. even more then the arcane pandent.

im done peace!