PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Instant search ( AC price )

Gouiwaa9000
05-02-2016, 02:24 PM
So , lately we have been getting a lot of updates to improve our game play experience and make the inventory as efficient as possible. Currentyl we always have to look up the price of the items we want to sell before actually selling them . But if you have a big variety of items , this can be highly annoying . So I suggest we should be able to get the current AC price ( the cheapest thats currently on the market ) by tapping an icon in the description of the selected item , after you do so you will receive the price of the cheapest item of that kind on AC . This won't solve major problems , but is a good add-on to the game . New players will be able to know for sure the prices of the items they own or buy , and will easly avoid getting "scammed" easly , while end gamers will be able to tell the current price of an item they looted on the go in a elite run and won't have to cancel trades to go in to AC and look up the price of the items that they are buying .

Manuel Emilio
05-03-2016, 09:07 PM
So , lately we have been getting a lot of updates to improve our game play experience and make the inventory as efficient as possible. Currentyl we always have to look up the price of the items we want to sell before actually selling them . But if you have a big variety of items , this can be highly annoying . So I suggest we should be able to get the current AC price ( the cheapest thats currently on the market ) by tapping an icon in the description of the selected item , after you do so you will receive the price of the cheapest item of that kind on AC . This won't solve major problems , but is a good add-on to the game . New players will be able to know for sure the prices of the items they own or buy , and will easly avoid getting "scammed" easly , while end gamers will be able to tell the current price of an item they looted on the go in a elite run and won't have to cancel trades to go in to AC and look up the price of the items that they are buying .
In auction the prices change constantly, is a good idea but it will require a lot of time for be implemented (the game have problems with balance/bots/glitchs/etc), I think StS don't have a lot of time with all the currents problems but is a good idea, maybe for a future. :)