PDA

View Full Version : Ideas + PvP ideas

Rehired
05-02-2016, 11:13 PM
This thread is just a suggestion for STS and for players to ponder on. I hope this makes it easier for you hard working devs. Instead of lowering crits and damage making fights last longer why not do this. I also think the players shouldnt just give you ideas on things but draw layouts for the maps. Come up with names for the items and pets. Sketches for the pets. Event ideas. Hack-proof software's(Specifically a bot proof one). Allow the people that play the game become even more interactive with the ones that made it. Livestreams... would it be cool to have a notification in-game when one is starting up? I hope this all makes sense. There are so may locks... for what? They should just be like one with everything combined, that makes the chest worth a lot more. Lower drop rate higher plat cost to use (maybe 20 or something). A way to hide pvp, attribute, pve stats. Anyways... before i go more off-topic. Enjoy 👇👇👇

So I've been thinking about how pvp could be better for all three classes. These ideas come from various STS games. Okay so how about make the classes do what they're supposed to do like...

Make warriors be good at tanking with a low damage output and high armor like str bears in PL. Rogues low-low armor with high damage like assasins from CoC and images just be good at ranged attacks with crits with low-ish armor like those also in CoC and PL (Nothing to overpowered).

Now you might ask, "Where does the skill in pvping come in?" Well here it is: Tanks- Since they do low damage they would have to rely on using their skills and armor effectively in a battle. "They last long but tickle."

Rogues: High damage, low armor. They can't rush into fights because they will die but they can come unexpectedly or just outsmart the other player and easily earn the kill.

Mages: Range, Low armor (more than rogues), and crit (somewhat higher than rogues but not warriors.) They use their skills from a distance to get their kill and crit is there so they can also be intimidating.

They can all counter each other like this: Tanks just have to get close to you and with their skills keep you close while you being debuffed, stunned, and autoed... you stand no chance. Rogues get close enough to just use their skills but far enough for you not to use yours effectively or get slaughtered by warriors. *Boom Dead*. Mages stay back from warriors and kite them while they can't hit you because they have little arms, slowly draining their hp and ripping through their armor. Stay far enough from rogues and also kite while they have low armor. Letting them get close with their high damage would cause you to lose the battle.

Some of these rules can be broken while pvping only if you can really think about and have a plan on what your going to do. I.e Rogues get close when they aren't supposed to but have a plan on nuking. Mages get close and also have a plan on nuking. Warriors... should just stay close as possible.

I don't see why this can't or wouldn't work at the moment. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

IMO this would work best if we had some sort of combos but *smacks teeth* STS hasn't implemented them in yet.

Also STS, how about instead of bringing new armor and weapons to even the playing field... you work with what you got. Nerf/buff current items. Why are there three different types of weapons of the same kind for sorcers? For example: Dragon killer bow of stability, Dragon killer bow of brutality, Dragon killer bow of wits? I mean are those really needed? Slow down your work and focus... everyone. People are just yelling at you guys not understanding how hard you guys work and try to keep up from leaving. (I'm not trying to say any of this stuff in any mean or violent tone BTW) Why don't they at least... put some effort into making this a better game? Now like movies say.. "WHO'S WITH ME!?"

thekragle
05-03-2016, 08:56 AM
I see you put a lot of thought into this, and new ideas are always good. That being said, I like variety so I wouldn't want less crates/chests and equipment to choose from or farm. I love variety because you can play with certain builds and see what works best. I dont want to feel restrained to only a few options.

The more the better IMO. Regarding Pvp I kinda wish the battles were a little longer. I feel like it lasts 2-3 seconds for any player before someone croaks and you just repeat. I would like to see our health or armor get buffed when entering a map so the battle lasts just a bit longer.