PDA

View Full Version : Oh brother...

Roasty
07-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Parth here (a.k.a Apollo) just gave me some MM stuff! Thank ya Parth :D

Anyway, let's get to the point. I only need a MM Robe before I have completed my MM set! So basically, I'm on a farming rampage now. I'm gonna keep rmk'ing runs in Balefort Sewers - Bandit Boy Hideout! Catspaw + Goldfever are included in these runs. Interested? Tell me with a nice little reply at the bottom! :o

Register
07-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Lol....I would help but I gave up on getting to 55/56 on my main. Im leveling MegaMule... What would you do if I joined ur game and got to GF right when it died and got the MM robe? And I left before you could say anything other than 'OMFG' then i deleted you from my friend list...all of ur chars :D What would you do?

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Lol. I can help, Roasty, either with Rauen, Griev or Diffie. I'd like to use Diff to get a little more XP (currently 55), but any of those are fine. I'll tell you what--if it drops to me, I'll give it to you. But if I get any FF or RR I'm a-keeping it! :D When do you want to do this thang?

Haikus
07-25-2011, 06:04 PM
I have a lvl 54 mage or 52 bear that needs leveling. So, holler', if you need any assistance. Ign's: Sephis (Mage), Hiukin (Bear).

If it drops on me, it's all yours, but like Cani said, if it's FF or RR, I'm keeping it. :o

Downfall of having me run, I talk TOO much. So, I'd pick my mage over my bear, because he won't be doing much tanking.

Pm me, or let me know here when you plan on running.

In conclusion, if my butler/sammich maker is there, I'm there. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

:)

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 06:08 PM
You don't either talk "too much". Nope. :) If Roasty gets you, me and Otu in there....well. You're not in a real *big* rush, are you Roasty? Lol

Roasty
07-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Lol....I would help but I gave up on getting to 55/56 on my main. Im leveling MegaMule... What would you do if I joined ur game and got to GF right when it died and got the MM robe? And I left before you could say anything other than 'OMFG' then i deleted you from my friend list...all of ur chars :D What would you do?

I would torture you into giving me that robe, if that doesn't work...I'd have to use other forces to make you do...:mad:

Lol. I can help, Roasty, either with Rauen, Griev or Diffie. I'd like to use Diff to get a little more XP (currently 55), but any of those are fine. I'll tell you what--if it drops to me, I'll give it to you. But if I get any FF or RR I'm a-keeping it! :D When do you want to do this thang?

Good deal! I'd say around 8:00 PM? I'm in central time zone by the way

I have a lvl 54 mage or 52 bear that needs leveling. So, holler', if you need any assistance. Ign's: Sephis (Mage), Hiukin (Bear).

If it drops on me, it's all yours, but like Cani said, if it's FF or RR, I'm keeping it. :o

Downfall of having me run, I talk TOO much. So, I'd pick my mage over my bear, because he won't be doing much tanking.

Pm me, or let me know here when you plan on running.

In conclusion, if my butler/sammich maker is there, I'm there. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

:)

Sounds good!

You don't either talk "too much". Nope. :) If Roasty gets you, me and Otu in there....well. You're not in a real *big* rush, are you Roasty? Lol

You are in luck dude, I am a VERY chatty person. Sometimes I end up having a fully loaded conversation during a battle...:rolleyes:

Further information: My bird's username is Roastcoffee! He is my only character (and main) so add him if you see him!

CanonicalKoi
07-25-2011, 06:59 PM
'kay. That puts you two hours ahead of me so....6pm my time, great! I should be done with work and dinner by then. :) I'll go in now and add you on Diffie (55 bird).

Zaltiar
07-26-2011, 02:46 AM
ey! i'll join you when i get back from work, hopefully if you're still online haha :)