PDA

View Full Version : *********Where can I craft Chain Mail in Pocket Legends?************

Smully
07-25-2011, 09:31 PM
I have a chain sheet and I want to make some chain mail but sadly, I don't know How to, so can someone help me?

My username is Smully on Pocket Legends

Tvis
07-25-2011, 09:36 PM
In Forest Haven town there is an NPC named "Burke the Blacksmith." He's the guy you want to talk to. There are directions on how to craft from him.

simnar_
07-25-2011, 09:38 PM
you also need a recipie

ThisGuy0502
07-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm selling lvl 15 blacksmiths crafted chain mail 75k

Tvis
07-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Here's a step by step description:

1. Find Burke the Blacksmith in the Forest Haven Towne and tap on him
2. Tap "I want to craft items!"
3. Choose a Recipe that you want to craft (NOTE: You must have the recipe to craft [credit to Simnar])
4. Tap "Combine"
5. And you've got the item!

Register
07-26-2011, 01:46 PM
What tvis said! Crafting can be tedious however. Especially if you are farming for every ingredient. I don't think you can make money crafting though. If you are farming for a random recipe, Skeleton Cult Crypts is the place to do it! Basically any level 15 armor recipes are worth a nice chunk of change. Especially Artisan and Expert. Level 5 armor recipes are more common drops (than level 15s) and also fetch a nice penny if they are artisan or expert. Gems are also needed to craft armors and also drop from Skeleton Cult Crypts. All crafting ingredients (Plate scrap, Leather scrap, Scrap of Cloth, All Gems) drop in Skeleton Cult Crypts. The only crafting item that doesnt drop from SCC is the Leather Panel, Fabric Cloth, and [Whatever the upgraded plate one is]. To get those, you combine 4 of the scraps together. When you have all the ingredients, recipe, and gem, you can craft the item!