PDA

View Full Version : Nekro arcane abilitie issue, is it normal?

Felipe Pereira
05-04-2016, 09:33 AM
The shield buff seems to don't work sometimes.
Me (Granitoide) and Semneurose was trying to so some team work in certainty maps to keep the shield always up, as soon one nekro shield finish we use to cast in other nekro to make it continuously.
But we noticed that when one shield ends the other nekro buff just give us speed and no shield.
On the screenshots Semneurose used the nekro and we both got shield, just after the shield disappear i used d it and we just got the speed buff.

EDIT: After post i noticed that the order of the pictures goes wrong, please keep in mind that, the first situation is the shield situation and the second is the no shield situation.

Hail
05-04-2016, 09:42 AM
This is not a bug. After the first shield is down, there is a (5 second?) break before you can get a second shield up.

Otahaanak
05-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Hail is right. Just wait 5 seconds before hitting the second Nekro's AA. The speed buff does stack as you experienced, so I'll fire mine at the boss if he's close to death for a quicker kill. Otherwise wait the 5 sec

IGN:
Drizzitty
Cryformana

Felipe Pereira
05-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Thanks guys

Fredystern
05-05-2016, 06:20 AM
5second to use another AA, so you will get the shield, you will only need 2-3 nekro in room to keep the shield on:)