PDA

View Full Version : Help me... player scammer me ...my arc.stuff

Robin Nacare
05-04-2016, 09:48 AM
One day.. a player called (otasciazir) promissed to me to give 10million gold.
But first i had to give him my arcane stuff. . I gave it to him .. without trade.. im so stupid :/ because i didn't think about it... so he stole my arcane stuff. . And he didn't give me the money that he promissed to me. And he ran away .. and when he is online he doesn' t answer me.. so what i can do to have back my stuff. . Pls help me ^_^

Robin Nacare
05-04-2016, 09:52 AM
My pgn is feusajeu

Zaizor
05-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Contact support, but since you willingly gave it to him, they probably won't be able to help you...

Chalk it up to a hard lesson learned.

Schnitzel
05-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Lol
Since you willingly fell for it, sts probably wont give it back to you either.

And dont post names on the forums. It tends to cause drama

oekeone
05-04-2016, 11:32 AM
One day.. a player called (otasciazir) promissed to me to give 10million gold.
But first i had to give him my arcane stuff. . I gave it to him .. without trade.. im so stupid :/ because i didn't think about it... so he stole my arcane stuff. . And he didn't give me the money that he promissed to me. And he ran away .. and when he is online he doesn' t answer me.. so what i can do to have back my stuff. . Pls help me ^_^

you gave it to him....if you pressed "Gift" so you freely gave it to him so its not a scam if you gave it to him...

Zeazimeh
05-04-2016, 01:22 PM
U should have used trade.. And been more carefull..

konafez
05-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Omg Sts derpplayer scammed me out of my arcane sword..and nekro egg..and 500 million gold! Please return it!

Do you see where I'm going with this.....