PDA

View Full Version : Stat +0 Equipment Problem

Vance987
07-26-2011, 02:19 PM
This is only a minor bug, but it would be better just to fix it. Sometimes when I am upgrading my equipment when I level up, if the stats are the same in one area like for instance dex for a bow, there will be a green +0 next to the number rather then nothing showing up. Again, not a big issue, and this is a reproducible bug. Thank you. ^^ Sorry if somebody else brought up the same topic as I am new to the forums. :)

Otukura
07-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Things are rounded -- so it's not really a bug. It might change from 20.2 to 20.4, and it'll say +0.

Singleteddy
07-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Things are rounded -- so it's not really a bug. It might change from 20.2 to 20.4, and it'll say +0. Usually the green or red zero means there is a fractional advantage or disadvantage, just as Otukura wrote.

However, I've had cases where I had two pieces of the same, identical equipment and had the stat screen show me I would have a green +0 advantage if I equipped the other, identical gear instead. Upon switching, it said I would have a green +0 advantage if I switched back to the first piece of equipment. That's a rare situation, but it's a bug.

KingFu
07-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Things are rounded -- so it's not really a bug. It might change from 20.2 to 20.4, and it'll say +0.

Yep^^

Look at the crown of persistances for example. They all add 1 more armor than their stats say. Fortified Crown says it has 39 armor yet adds 40