View Full Version : Shadow Cave Farm

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Will be farming the shadow caves tonight around 9pm eastern standard time in US. Group has 3 that are definites, so 2 spots are available. Will be using 4x elixer for 1 hour. PM Lelouchx or Eyeofnewt in game if interested. Will probably do again after tonight as well, let me know here or in game if anyone is interested in farm. Not to be nit-picky but 55 & 56 preferred. Lower levels will be welcome if spots are available.

xero
07-26-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm down to farm sc with ya lelouch. Its del btw :)

drewcapu
07-26-2011, 03:22 PM
May the Pink be with you.

CowboyJim
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
If you do SC 5, you don't need elixirs to do Anubis. Go to forums and read my thread/guide for farming sc5. Good luck and as Drew said, "May the pinks be with you."

WishUWereHere
07-26-2011, 03:41 PM
add me, WishUWereHere lvl 56 bird i'll tag along

drewcapu
07-26-2011, 04:05 PM
and as Drew said, "May the pinks be with you."

one Pink is enough

expecting more than one will cause a disturbance with the loot gods!

:)

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 04:23 PM
If you do SC 5, you don't need elixirs to do Anubis. Go to forums and read my thread/guide for farming sc5. Good luck and as Drew said, "May the pinks be with you."

elixers make the run go fast was my thought. Can you provide link for sc 5, at work and can't seem to find right now...

Thanks

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 04:23 PM
add me, WishUWereHere lvl 56 bird i'll tag along

Ran somewhere with you before, i'll pm u in game tonight

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm down to farm sc with ya lelouch. Its del btw :)

hahaha, i remember, pm u in game later

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 04:25 PM
one Pink is enough

expecting more than one will cause a disturbance with the loot gods!

:)

we are just expecting one each, lol, i would never want to piss off the loot gods!

Orcish
07-26-2011, 04:39 PM
I would like to join, but I won't be able to purchase any combo elixirs (broke atm). Lvl 56 dual spec FF tank/ RR dex mage.

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 05:42 PM
I would like to join, but I won't be able to purchase any combo elixirs (broke atm). Lvl 56 dual spec FF tank/ RR dex mage.

2 posted already that they want in, and had a party of 3 before I posted thread. PM me in game and if anyone doesn't show I'll let you know.

xero
07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Those Loot Gods are a fickle bunch... asking for more than 1 pink PERIOD will piss them off lol ( by that, I mean 1 pink drop, not one per person... if we wished for 1 pink per party member, that would blow our chances of EVER getting a pink at all. Lol xD

WishUWereHere
07-26-2011, 10:18 PM
although we got more then one pink, the loot gods were not with us our first run. i think the best item we got was sun blessed bow of the void? ;P

LelouchX
07-26-2011, 11:43 PM
although we got more then one pink, the loot gods were not with us our first run. i think the best item we got was sun blessed bow of the void? ;P

all i know is that u and zheo got the good loot, and yes I think the sun blessed bow was best drop. I know del got something nice too. someone got a hate or shadow I think. I am waiting for my sweet drop, I know it will come eventually, I have faith in the loot gods and I offered up a sacrifice in preparation for tomorrow, lol

The Flash
07-27-2011, 12:03 AM
Let me know if you have space supernamek lv 56 bird or i have a bear or mage 56 if they are needed more but you only need one bear and one mage.

LelouchX
07-27-2011, 12:22 AM
I use my pally and xero tanked, like having one more elf in case die, lol, but I will pm you before we run and let u know if we r full. I'll be running tomorrow but after that prob not till Sunday, others in group may go in the meantime but told all to post here because I notice it is hard to get a good pug at some random time for the shadow caves.

The Flash
07-27-2011, 04:46 AM
Sounds right. Best team is a tank, nuke mage, paly, and 2 dex birds. Which is like 2 of each since paly does double shift.

Tamino
07-27-2011, 05:52 AM
Can you provide link for sc 5, at work and can't seem to find right now...

This is the link. Tested, it works fine.

xero
07-27-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm always up for farming sc lelouch. We had a pretty good group last time. Maybe THIS time the loot gods will smile on us all xD

FYI, I avoid sc pugs like the plague... :)

I THINK zheo was the one that got the shadow armor last night. Also think that the shadow armor was the best drop of the night. Looted a sk bow before I hopped in with you guys...

Maybe that's where the loot gods smiled on me xD. All in all though, had a ton of fun.

Zaltiar
07-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Ahh when will u be doing sc runs? Add me ig: Zaltiar

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

ZHEOTARE
07-27-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm always up for farming sc lelouch. We had a pretty good group last time. Maybe THIS time the loot gods will smile on us all xD

FYI, I avoid sc pugs like the plague... :)

I THINK zheo was the one that got the shadow armor last night. Also think that the shadow armor was the best drop of the night. Looted a sk bow before I hopped in with you guys...

Maybe that's where the loot gods smiled on me xD. All in all though, had a ton of fun.

I got the bow. I think del got the shadow armor, and someone else got the plasma battlesword. All in all, not bad. I died way too much though. Lol.

Not sure if it was worth the 40 plat. I'd like to try CowboyJim's method and see how it goes. Those witches suck!!

LelouchX
07-27-2011, 10:08 AM
This is the link. Tested, it works fine.

Thanks for the link and thanks cowboyjim for suggesting. I think this is a good idea, as the plat seems to not be worth it so much. I think whoever wants to do SC runs should meet up by the fire in muck at 9, as it seems like we may have enough people for 2 groups. A couple i thought were going to show last night didn't and it seems there are more that want to run for tonight. I didn't think so many people would be up for farming SC5, thanks all, see you in muck!

LelouchX
07-27-2011, 12:06 PM
I got the bow. I think del got the shadow armor, and someone else got the plasma battlesword. All in all, not bad. I died way too much though. Lol.

Not sure if it was worth the 40 plat. I'd like to try CowboyJim's method and see how it goes. Those witches suck!!

I agree that witches are a pain. Also, if we don't use the elixers people can come and go as they please, maybe run for more or less than an hour if that is one's perogative. I will probably be on earlier than 9, maybe around 8, depending on how long i get stuck at work tonight. i'll look for the regulars and any1 else who posted here that they want to run.

LelouchX
07-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Ahh when will u be doing sc runs? Add me ig: Zaltiar

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

you are 14 hours ahead of me, so it should be around 10-11 am by u. I'll look for u in game

LelouchX
07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
only a couple of you showed tonight! that ok bc my sacrifice to the loot gods was wasted, no pinks dropped :-(. maybe next time! prob won't be back till Sunday but I'll post here before I set up another run! gl anyone who goes without me!

xero
07-28-2011, 05:58 AM
only a couple of you showed tonight! that ok bc my sacrifice to the loot gods was wasted, no pinks dropped :-(. maybe next time! prob won't be back till Sunday but I'll post here before I set up another run! gl anyone who goes without me!

Guessing you didnt edit this post *points to the post above*

Should tell them you got 55 rr recurve from your sacrifice to the loot gods lol.

I guess Ill host sc runs in your absence lelouch.

IGN: Delagos (if any are interested in doing sc runs. Oh, and prefer lvl 55/56 but will take lower as long as spots are open.)

The meeting place will be the same (muck hovel fire pit.) Time I think is the only difference ( I'm in pacific timezone so... around 4 to 5 p.m. my time...).

Send a friend request my way if youve been running with lelouch and myself, or if you're interested in filling in any vacant spots the group might have (I will be checking this thread regularly, and so should you! :) )

LelouchX
07-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Guessing you didnt edit this post *points to the post above*

Should tell them you got 55 rr recurve from your sacrifice to the loot gods lol.

The loot gods finally blessed me after leveling 2 toons to 56 in catacombs! When i go to post the pic on comp it won't let me :-( But yay RR RECURVE!!!!!

LelouchX
07-28-2011, 06:07 PM
yay figured it out! thanks loot gods

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/eyeofnewt7/61ecde1c.jpg

xero
07-28-2011, 06:24 PM
If you look carefully, you can see I WAS THE ONE THAT RE-ROLLED FOR THE BETTER LOOT DROP lol... and YOU got lelouch... You owe me BIG! rofl :)

LelouchX
07-28-2011, 10:04 PM
If you look carefully, you can see I WAS THE ONE THAT RE-ROLLED FOR THE BETTER LOOT DROP lol... and YOU got lelouch... You owe me BIG! rofl :)

actually if u look closely ur "lucky reroll" landed u a squire's gemstone sword. u should have made a sacrifice to the loot gods like I did :-)

btw, anyone know y my screen shot got the the right sidencut off? i was so exceeded that I figured out how to get it up I only just noticed that

edit: sorry, looks fine on here but cuts off part on iPad

LelouchX
07-29-2011, 07:41 AM
hey del, i think we are the only one that check here anymore. can i get a shout out? maybe a woot or 2?

ChrisFI
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Add CchrisFI ill try some farmin thro SC when able to ^_^

Mwayneo3
07-29-2011, 08:26 AM
What is a farm. How do I do it and you guys know the front page where ppl talk whenever I try it says I have no permision? and how am I sopost to buy it ed ms on here? Plz message me for my questions:confused:

LelouchX
07-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Add CchrisFI ill try some farmin thro SC when able to ^_^

i'll add you, but look for IGN delagos over weekend because i won't be around to farm until sunday. his name on forum is xero, posted few times here. if you don't already know look at this link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30038-Shadow-cave-runs&highlight=shadow+cave+runs) and see cowboy jim's post for the strategy that we use.

LelouchX
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
What is a farm. How do I do it and you guys know the front page where ppl talk whenever I try it says I have no permision? and how am I sopost to buy it ed ms on here? Plz message me for my questions:confused:

farming is repeating the same stage over and over to try to get good pink drops from bosses etc. Shadow caves have some rare drops and not many runs, which is y i set up this thread. I think i had the same problem you are talking about on the front page, so idk how to help u there. There are threads for trading on the forum. Click here for trader's market (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Trader-s-Market-Pocket-Legends) and if you see something you like you can ask about how to get. Guessing it involves meeting in game after agreeing on price.

PS, i prefer responding to questions asked in forums in the forum, so if somebody else has the same question they will see the answer. Send me a pm if you still have questions after seeing this reply

solosheena
07-29-2011, 12:23 PM
If you still need at least one more person, I'd like to join you. 4x combo as well :) IGN is Sheenah or makemecream.

LelouchX
07-29-2011, 03:37 PM
If you still need at least one more person, I'd like to join you. 4x combo as well :) IGN is Sheenah or makemecream.

I'll add you but won't be farming prob until Sunday, so look 3 posts back for details. add delagos as he may be doing farm before Sunday. hope to see u IG soon!

Orcish
07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Hey LelouchX the runs were pretty good, thanks for the invite. BTW I'm sorry I dropped out, I had a very important call from one of my NCO's that I had to take care of, by the time I got off the phone everyone had left. Anytime you wanna do something just pm and we'll make it happen.

LelouchX
07-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Hey LelouchX the runs were pretty good, thanks for the invite. BTW I'm sorry I dropped out, I had a very important call from one of my NCO's that I had to take care of, by the time I got off the phone everyone had left. Anytime you wanna do something just pm and we'll make it happen.

hahaaha, I was just messing, thanks for joining, great runs even though we weren't rewarded. hope to see u again in the caves! Hope everything went ok wit ur call!

LelouchX
08-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey guys! Have any of you gone to the caves without me? I decided I wanted another str helm of persistence so I have been using my bird in the catacombs with XP elixers, so if anyone wants to join quick runs look for me there at night. Will be on vacation from wednesday till sunday so i probably wont be around much if at all then. Good luck to anyone farming the caves and post here if you guys get anything good!!!

Edit: 8/2 - just an update from me, I'll be on vaca thurs-sun this week and next, and will be devoting spare time to finishing my bird's level up, so good luck in the caves all! If you see me on as eyesssniper I will proabably be doing catacombs runs, got some good pinks last night (5 to be exact) so let me know if you wanna farm while i gain xp.

LelouchX
08-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey all, sorry for my absence especially after making this thread. I'm down for shadow farm whenever I am on, so if you see me and you want to farm let me know. I been farming lower level stages recently after getting my last toon to 56. And if anyone wants to set a time for a farm just post here and we can figure it out.

ZHEOTARE
08-16-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm down whenever

LelouchX
08-17-2011, 12:28 PM
i'll pm u when i see you in game and we can try to get a group then if nobody else replies here

LelouchX
08-21-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm around on one of my toons most of the day today, pm me if you wanna farm