PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Shard

Reniennn
05-05-2016, 02:30 AM
is it confirmed that arcane shard is needed to craft the arcane pendant?

Veenihiv
05-05-2016, 02:40 AM
no, but the price is increasing.

Reniennn
05-05-2016, 02:43 AM
So possibly it will be a crafting component?

Veenihiv
05-05-2016, 02:57 AM
So possibly it will be a crafting component?

They only said that they are adding arc shard to cryo crates........
So, there might be

xRyuzanki
05-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Maybe , cause it is an arcane item and in description it says "used to craft items of arcane power".

TheClaaaaaaaw
05-05-2016, 04:26 AM
It's very likely to be the case since it's an arcane craftable item, but nothing confirmed yet. We'll see when the update arrives ;)

Elgrablyx
05-05-2016, 05:21 AM
If there's a recipe for Cryoworm Brooch I'm sure it will be craftable , and I think arcane shard is included on the ingredients list.

Jiinzou
05-05-2016, 05:50 AM
Yes but price right now is hyped. I think its gonna decrease cause shards are EXTREMELY common and they will be in new locks too. I think that what will costs us hard earned millions will be other ingredients. But well,the pendant could be so insanely powerful to prove me wrong tho.

Elgrablyx
05-05-2016, 06:08 AM
Yes but price right now is hyped. I think its gonna decrease cause shards are EXTREMELY common and they will be in new locks too. I think that what will costs us hard earned millions will be other ingredients. But well,the pendant could be so insanely powerful to prove me wrong tho.
I hope it gives 10% crit [emoji14]

Untung
05-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Yeah, but we can gambling with shards right now, the price keep raising

Jiinzou
05-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Well no the price was goin down until.someone bought 3-4.of them.. is really a gambling. Im not gonna risk. I just wish i bought some.of them for 20k lol

Reniennn
05-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Why is the price so insaane xD when i can get it in q good drop rate in cryo locks

Jiinzou
05-05-2016, 06:31 AM
Some people made 40m in an instant from shards, i wanna cry lol

Untung
05-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Some people made 40m in an instant from shards, i wanna cry lol

Yeah, if you see the seller in auction, you will know who the mercer

Jiinzou
05-05-2016, 06:45 AM
And tbh hoarding shards was one of my plans time ago, but "Come on they used it for stampy ,I think shard is dead now".
Sigh.

xRyuzanki
05-05-2016, 07:16 AM
I hope it gives 10% crit [emoji14]

I HOPE it gives ARMOR which specially needed by ROGUES AND MAGES.

Elgrablyx
05-05-2016, 07:25 AM
I HOPE it gives ARMOR which specially needed by ROGUES AND MAGES.
Guess Rogues need it for more , mages have less armor but they have Shield and all their skills are in distance from enemies , and they also can stun , freeze ... Rogues have only the arrow skills as distance shots , no shield but the Razor shield mastery that gives 10% damage reduction (that I think It's not enough) and they are being ripped by the elite mobs from Glinstone and Underhul and even in normal maps . Rogues really need their armor...

konafez
05-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Yesterday when I saw the price I went to go cry in a corner

When the price was 40k I was going to buy ten of them but thought.."no it won't ever go back up"

Fredystern
05-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Guess Rogues need it for more , mages have less armor but they have Shield and all their skills are in distance from enemies , and they also can stun , freeze ... Rogues have only the arrow skills as distance shots , no shield but the Razor shield mastery that gives 10% damage reduction (that I think It's not enough) and they are being ripped by the elite mobs from Glinstone and Underhul and even in normal maps . Rogues really need their armor...

Really? They really need it to solo elite right? This game was made to play with otherplayer not to solo '-' so if you want to do elite at least bring your friend then it might be fun :) and you guys say that mage already have shield, im not agree with it since arcane shield now easily broken elite after took alot of damage and nearly instan die after broke, mage and rogue was nearly same in survive, mage and rogue not tank so dont keep begging to sts for armor, i dont see alots of rogue die in planar2 when with 1warr 1-2mage, 1-2 rog. Now sts wanted us to have a warr in our PvE game. Dont see anything just from rogue side, try to use mage and warrior in elite or planar then you'll understand

gatzoo5505
05-05-2016, 11:51 AM
I dun understand y people want to solo so much. The only idea I can come up is so they can setup their bots and keep it under wraps. I already find the game to be boring let alone soloing in a game that was meant to be played with others.

xRyuzanki
05-05-2016, 11:55 AM
They both need them lol .

Zeazimeh
05-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Thread going off topic

supersyan
05-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Shard over supply