PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Buff

Jiinzou
05-05-2016, 05:59 AM
So ,what u smurfs think after the upcoming buff? What skill and masteries are u gonna use?? Is fireball gonna be instant 10/10?
Lookin for suggestions,thanks!

dinzly
05-06-2016, 11:01 AM
im going for 2 masteries..10/10 on my fireball and gale force

Binlaggin
05-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Depends on your skill and gear/pets but keep in mind that you don't deal damage when you're stunned or if you're dead

Felipe Pereira
05-10-2016, 09:04 AM
I think sorc still the worse class after this buff. We need more :/

Adel Hesham
05-10-2016, 05:14 PM
I think sorc still the worse class after this buff. We need more :/
Indeed :(

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Adel Hesham
05-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Well, after the new cap, and the " nerff " for time and fire ball, i use :
Shield,lightining,heal,time
And mastry for lightining 10/10
In this case no one will use respec ever again ..... so deal with that , u will always be confussed ;)

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

will0
05-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Fireball does not enough damage, even a non-skill arcane sword does more damage with the lava spout
lightning AOE does not happen enough in PVE aas well, curse is a useless skill as of now

Felipe Pereira
05-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Fireball does not enough damage, even a non-skill arcane sword does more damage with the lava spout
lightning AOE does not happen enough in PVE aas well, curse is a useless skill as of now

I think we should discuss among us and reach some points with usefull information to post a really serious post about the sorcerer role in this game at General Discussion forum.

It would be of the interest of everyone, because anyone will like to have an 2 class game.

We have difficult in be relevant on parties and also difficult in gear up. Since all the sorcerer made stuff are really expensive. Some one know why everything for sorcerer class are so expensive in comparison with the rogue or warrior gear? for example the new mytich weapon, lvl 51.

Lets discuss about us here please to gather information...

EDIT: i made a new thread about that issue.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?320949-Sorc-Buff-discussion-whats-is-our-role-on-this-game&p=2466547#post2466547