PDA

View Full Version : New to PvP

Yvonnel
07-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey everyone. I am just now starting to venture into "end-game" Pvp lvl's 55-56. I am having some issues adjusting. I am looking for a patient soul willing to take the hand of a "slow" learner and helping them pick up the basics.

Zerious
07-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Hey everyone. I am just now starting to venture into "end-game" Pvp lvl's 55-56. I am having some issues adjusting. I am looking for a patient soul willing to take the hand of a "slow" learner and helping them pick up the basics.

if you wanna get the hang of pvp with progression with any class, i advice making a career twink. I see you have one of every class at end-game pvp, but the idea of a career twink is to move through the different level brackets of twinking. Start at a low level, ideally 10 for a bear, 15-20 for a bird, and 22 for a mage (the balance of classes is in favor at these levels) and work your way up the brackets: 12, 15, 16, 20, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31, 32, 35, etc.

I'm currently working on my own career twink, Zeriousbear, whom i've started at level 19 a few months back, just recently moved him up to level 30 :)

just a suggestion, I'm sure you can tough it out with your current chars, though it would probably be more difficult to learn

Otukura
07-26-2011, 09:56 PM
I'd gladly help. Do you have any class you're planning on focusing on?

Yvonnel
07-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Thanks Herwolf. I'll consider that since I have a couple of twinks I use for farming now.

Otukura, I don't know which one I would like to focus on. I have seen good players of all three classes so I know they all can be successful. I probably won't use my bear though (I love him as a PvE tank). I would probably start with bird because in my limited foray into PvP arenas I have done a little better with it.

Ellyidol
07-27-2011, 05:49 AM
I definitely have to agree with Wolf.

I came from end-game PvP as well, bear there, and balance is definitely more obvious in twinking PvP (30-ish at least).

But if you have any plans on end-game, I may be able to help a bit :)

What toon are you planning to use?

Zerious
07-27-2011, 11:07 AM
I definitely have to agree with Wolf.

I came from end-game PvP as well, bear there, and balance is definitely more obvious in twinking PvP (30-ish at least).

But if you have any plans on end-game, I may be able to help a bit :)

What toon are you planning to use?

the balance is seen best/earliest at 25 :)