PDA

View Full Version : Best xp and gold for level 49?

Leeny
05-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Hi all,
I've found the forums so helpful and friendly and am pretty new so here goes. I can't live in Glintstone very well, so I've been leveling and making gold by doing my dailies and merching a bit of what I loot. I also do WT4, KT3, KM3 and Tindrin to mix things up. My question is where is the best xp and loot for my level? Should I be taking time away from gaining xp to look for loot in Elite maps? Or wait until level 56? i hope my questions make sense and that I posted in the right forum. I'm just not sure where my time is best spent. Thank you in advance.
Leeny

Zaocajede
05-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Get experience while farming locks in kt4 or km3.

Cryo locks are going up in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
05-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Well, you start w newest, underhul, and work your way back. Try glintstone caverns and keep doing tindirin. Rotate, alternate, whatever works for you.

acewasabi
05-05-2016, 07:08 PM
i run km3 and in between i do the tindirin and upwards dailies. farm jewels at the same time. if i ever get a luck or 60min elixir i;m straight to km3. i was stashing lock cryo for goblin event but sold 'em all today for heaps of gold. i find it works best to keep the cryos not sell them as soon as i get them.

sometimes i even do the camp boulder quest if i'm bored doing the other stuff (300xp in very little time, but doesn't lvl your pet or get you gold though) haha.

Leeny
05-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Thank you for all the great replies. I've come to the conclusion that I've spent too much time running low level dailies. Now I'm having a blast farming locked crates in km3 and I see my bank account and xp rising!

Weknin
05-09-2016, 07:43 AM
How do you get these crates? Should I sell them as is, or open and hope for goods to sell?

acewasabi
05-12-2016, 01:04 AM
nice one :) you should save any crates you farm during goblin event and craft into event crates, hoard the crates til after event ends and price should rise if they have desirable stuff in them (i'm hoping for either lvl 56 mythics, or lvl 51 mythics bow, gun, and aegis-type weapon, since we already have lvl 51 daggers, staff and maul-type).