PDA

View Full Version : Wait so we need another recipe to upgrade pendant?

Kriticality
05-05-2016, 06:42 PM
I need some clarity lol

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160505/682effc762c170b5c6efd78934a306b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acewasabi
05-05-2016, 06:59 PM
ooh can you post stats of 52 pendant? ty!

Snoobcat
05-05-2016, 07:30 PM
No. You only need 1 recipe and an arc shard to craft an unidentified lvl 52 arc pendant, then you can upgrade the result with another 2 arc shard to make the new lvl 54 arc pendant. And also

ooh can you post stats of 52 pendant? ty!
You can see the stats of the new arc pendant yourself by clicking the blue "!".

Kriticality
05-05-2016, 07:31 PM
I have the 52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acewasabi
05-05-2016, 07:36 PM
ah ty i'm not able to log in atm, i'll check as soon as i can!

Snoobcat
05-05-2016, 07:37 PM
The mats clearly said you need the unidentifed version.

MasterP
05-06-2016, 04:03 AM
it seems like once you have crafted unidentified brooch of whichever class.. (1shard/1recipe) YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE "UNIDENTIFIED CHEST" that it crafts and gives you.. Cos if you do, you will get lvl52 brooch. BUT if you keep the "unidentified chest" + use 2 shards, you can craft the lvl54 brooch. So the people who made 52 brooch by mistake, now have to do the 1k mobs quest in new glint maps, to get dissolving agent. Where u get Recipe back and then can re-craft with 1 shard for unidentified chest.. Then use unidentified chest +2 shard to make 54 brooch. .. Kinda silly if you ask me, whats the point of a 52 brooch? lower level pvp? or to monumentally confuse us?

Kakashis
05-06-2016, 04:06 AM
it seems like once you have crafted unidentified brooch of whichever class.. (1shard/1recipe) YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE "UNIDENTIFIED CHEST" that it crafts and gives you.. Cos if you do, you will get lvl52 brooch. BUT if you keep the "unidentified chest" + use 2 shards, you can craft the lvl54 brooch. So the people who made 52 brooch by mistake, now have to do the 1k mobs quest in new glint maps, to get dissolving agent. Where u get Recipe back and then can re-craft with 1 shard for unidentified chest.. Then use unidentified chest +2 shard to make 54 brooch. Thanks for explaining this clearly STS.. Kinda silly if you ask me, whats the point of a 52 brooch? lower level pvp? or to monumentally confuse us?

to be honest, the stat difference between 52/54 is like negligible. You would be better off investing 2 shard prices into a better stat gem and put it on the 52. I just hope that you need the 54 in order to craft the 56 version. As it stands, this Arcane amulet pales in comparison to the planar one.

diimitrii
05-06-2016, 08:12 AM
you dont need the amulet to upgrade it to 54, you need the chest that contains the amulet...;) so if you craft the 52 chest you just dont open it but use it to upgrade that chest to the 54 chest. Hope i helped you.

reiewaun
05-06-2016, 01:41 PM
to be honest, the stat difference between 52/54 is like negligible. You would be better off investing 2 shard prices into a better stat gem and put it on the 52. I just hope that you need the 54 in order to craft the 56 version. As it stands, this Arcane amulet pales in comparison to the planar one.

kaka u suggest not craaft?

Carapace
05-06-2016, 03:01 PM
The big difference between the two is the proc you get on the level 54 version. The level 52 is only the stats!

Maarkus
05-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Arcane rarity without a proc(lvl52)? Isnt this like saying its just another item that has updated stats? Which is not even that far above the current OP items... So we upgrading arcane rarity now... Totally defeats the purpose, its like saying oh, Excalibur of king Arthur can be upgraded.... I hope u understand where i'm comming from like i mentioned please look i to item rarity as it has lost its meaning.

Thanks for reading.

Niixed
05-06-2016, 11:48 PM
I agree Markus somewhat. Is it truly arcane?

Obtaining the either version of the arcane pendant is confusing; we sure have to jump through a lot of hoops. I'm sure there's a good reason you've developed it this way, but too many hoops will try everyone's patience.

gatzoo5505
05-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Arcane rarity without a proc(lvl52)? Isnt this like saying its just another item that has updated stats? Which is not even that far above the current OP items... So we upgrading arcane rarity now... Totally defeats the purpose, its like saying oh, Excalibur of king Arthur can be upgraded.... I hope u understand where i'm comming from like i mentioned please look i to item rarity as it has lost its meaning.

Thanks for reading.

Unfortunately "rarity" no longer exist unless u holding a lb vanity, or a crier or heraldic which is still for looks only.

Just look, the recipe is already selling at 5m as I type, this is after the stat boost. How as a player am I going to invest 5m in an item that i know with a 80% certainity that it's going to be worth 2m by the end of Sunday? How am I goijg to recover this 5m? from farming? from begging? I mean what r my options?

The game was a lot more enjoyable when arcanes were selling for 50m+, mythics 10m+ even legendaries commanded a fair amount.

Obviously sts is not gonna to resolve this issue cuz thousands of lockeds are getting popped which means business is good.

PS, wat exactly is the logic for making a lvl 52 version?

Trenton
05-07-2016, 09:18 AM
If it's true that you can just skip the L52 version.. then what's the point of that version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maarkus
05-07-2016, 10:41 AM
If it's true that you can just skip the L52 version.. then what's the point of that version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Not really skip but u have to craft the lvl52 crate (do not open it) then craft it to the lvl54craye then open to get lvl54 amulet. And yes i was wondering the same i have yet to hear any clarification from sts on thier direction or plan on gear progression and item 'rarity'