PDA

View Full Version : Any new items in Skeller Krunch campaign?

Aerospacegod
06-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Any good items in it? Is it extremely hard?

Looking for reasons to buy it lol

Lawlessomega
06-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm actually wondering the same thing, I'm also curious to see if I buy this how long it will take for the price to be halved.

Sayishere
06-11-2010, 06:46 PM
all level 35 loot so pretty pointless tbh, alot of pinks drop though cause theres alot of bosses

(im not sure if it was bugged when i did it)

Azrael
06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
yea but nothing of note that i have seen. Everything seems to be the same with maybe a few stat combinations that were available on a specific item before in swamps.
Not for nothing, level 35 loot is just as good as level 40 loot as far as i can tell.

Fine ancient swords, maybe the bastard swords are decent. couple ok daggers.

Level 41 stuff is all that is noteworthy, and even then only a few of the items are game changers.

Sayishere
06-11-2010, 06:56 PM
yea but nothing of note that i have seen. Everything seems to be the same with maybe a few stat combinations that were available on a specific item before in swamps.
Not for nothing, level 35 loot is just as good as level 40 loot as far as i can tell.

yea i just noticed that, i was concentrating to much on the level requirements and not on the stats, i mean why are the level 35 items close to being better than the higher level stuff

:/

TrogZ
06-11-2010, 10:17 PM
There was a big for the first 30 minutes of launch where 41+ pinks were dropping by the truck load XD