PDA

View Full Version : What music do YOU listen to?

Iizatwink
07-27-2011, 03:15 AM
This is a thread I made because I was really bored :p anyway, what music do you listen to while playing pocket legends? You can name either the genre, artist, or both! Also no flaming please, if you don't like what some people listen to on here, that's fine, just please don't bash. Anyway I listen to 2 songs when im playing, the first is called creature by atreyu... I listen to this song mainly during pvp... I don't know why I'm just weird like that >.> and the second is called this war is ours by escape the fate I listen to this song mainly during pve again i don't know why... Anyway those are my two and I look forward to seeing what you guys listen to!

Arterra
07-27-2011, 03:26 AM
Classical.
No joke. Freaking works with a million mobs chasing you, the percussion booming.
That and a dj-Ed version of the fire emblem main menu song. Odd tastes I know.

Ps I only answered this thread in loving memory to a similar, but altogether more dirty one. If you don't understand, pity, only some of us do ;)

Roasty
07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
What music do I listen to? Lady Gaga :D

Sigkill
07-27-2011, 10:35 AM
What music do I listen to? Lady Gaga :D

You call that music? Lol 311 is awesome, so is Sublime, and Slightly Stoopid, and the occasional Mac Miller and Eminem if i'm in the mood for rap :)

shinchin
07-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Techno, Classical, Skid Row and Metallica.

Dung
07-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Punk and ska anything like the pist, nofx, bad brains, citizen fish, crass, or anything else that pumps my blood

simnar_
07-27-2011, 10:54 AM
i listen to A Day TO Remember and ATACK! ATACK! (uk)

RedRyder
07-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Classical, opera, metal, rock, Electro rock, neo classical, and flamenco. Not while playing PL, as I don't play it at all anymore lol.

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Classical, opera, metal, rock, Electro rock, neo classical, and flamenco. Not while playing PL, as I don't play it at all anymore lol.

Lol don't upset us even further x(

Apocolypze
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Electronic, Techno, and Screamo. I mostly listen to Daft Punk tho :D

Roasty
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
I still listen to Lady Gaga...

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/2/y/n/p/b/1/tango-face-plain-md.png