PDA

View Full Version : Umm..please educate this noob

RioMage
07-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi..I am a tottal noob to forums..well not tottaly..:p
But I was wondering, how do you guys post pictitures and and words..etc, ar the bottom of you reply messgae..I have being seeing it around and I was like, HOW DO I DO THAT?!..Can someone please educate this noob? Lol..ty

Yvonnel
07-27-2011, 07:25 AM
At the top right of the page there is the word "Settings". Click in it and it takes you to the profile editing page. There you will see (on the left side of page about halfway down) edit signature.

Good Luck.

RioMage
07-27-2011, 08:01 AM
At the top right of the page there is the word "Settings". Click in it and it takes you to the profile editing page. There you will see (on the left side of page about halfway down) edit signature.

Good Luck.

Tyvm! :)

RioMage
07-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Got it :)

RioMage
07-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Hmmm..where is my signature picture..i inserted it

Yvonnel
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM
I think you have to be a senior forum member before sig pics are allowed.

Samhayne
07-27-2011, 11:29 AM
You need 5 posts before you can do a signature, which RioMage has.

Rio - you have to add the tags for the signature image to your signature. they are

I put them in for you :)

RioMage
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
You need 5 posts before you can do a signature, which RioMage has.

Rio - you have to add the tags for the signature image to your signature. they are

I put them in for you :)

Why ty MR. SAM. Have a great day!

:banana:

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Why ty MR. SAM. Have a great day!

:banana:

Another one.
/stalker

RioMage
07-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Another one.
/stalker

HAHA WAIT! It dosent say peanut butter jelly time by it! U do not win! LOL! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fac3bon3s
10-08-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm getting uber frustrated. Every other forum I have ever been on has a link at top of chat box for image tags. Why can this not be done here? When ever I try to insert an image for my signature I get this

"The following errors occurred with your submission
There is no current signature picture to use."

I copy the img url and paste it between the tags you posted above. I have it coming from photobucket.

Any help would be great. I am about to pick up every piece of my computer and run it through a paper shredder.

Samhayne
10-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Facebones, we have signature image size restrictions, which is why the general image tags won't work. Here is how you put an image into your signature.

1) Be connecting to the forums via a full web browser (not an app and not on the mobile skin)
2) Log into the Forums
3) Go to the "Settings" tab in the upper right (or click this link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/usercp.php)
4) Go to "Edit Signature" from the left Navigation bar
5) Scroll to the bottom of your signature and use the image uploader to upload the image you want to use in your signature, or put the URL of the picture you want to use.
6) in the text area of your signature put the following codes where you want the signature image you uploaded in step #5 above

Please let me know if you have any problems, thanks!

Fac3bon3s
10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Facebones, we have signature image size restrictions, which is why the general image tags won't work. Here is how you put an image into your signature.

1) Be connecting to the forums via a full web browser (not an app and not on the mobile skin)
2) Log into the Forums
3) Go to the "Settings" tab in the upper right (or click this link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/usercp.php)
4) Go to "Edit Signature" from the left Navigation bar
5) Scroll to the bottom of your signature and use the image uploader to upload the image you want to use in your signature, or put the URL of the picture you want to use.
6) in the text area of your signature put the following codes where you want the signature image you uploaded in step #5 above

Please let me know if you have any problems, thanks!

Once again Sam you are the man. Much appreciated.