PDA

View Full Version : beware of Greywolfboy

Fastcast
07-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Purchased 5 piece cry set he gave 4 pieces and quickly logged off i payed for 5 pieces beware of future scammer

LADYHADASSA
07-27-2011, 08:31 AM
In the future double check that trade window before you hit are you sure... If your trade is bigger than the screen allows pay only for the items in the window, then go back to trade and finish with a second trade...

Sorry you ran into this issue.

WoundedEagle
07-27-2011, 08:44 AM
Exactly. Report though (support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with the @ symbol) I have mixed feelings on this thread. What if it was a complete accident(logically not) but it has happened to me before and the player has logged on the next day and found me... It's also.... I can't think of the right word but picking on the player. Accidents happen so do scams though. As Ladyhadassa said, pay for only what's in the window...

LADYHADASSA
07-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Wounded,

Good point accidents do happen and yes scam artists do log right off, but again so do I, I have so many diff charecters, i often sign in do sales etc, then sign switch accounts and go back to whatever i was wanting to do, ( pv these days )

Last week I placed an item in the sale that was not the right item, not on pirpose the names where close, with luck the player asked around found my twink name and sent me a message with thanks too! The item i put in by accident was actualy a rare item i would not sell. So in my favor this accident occured. ....phew...

Im not saying this happened here, but like wounded said mistakes do happen and both partys miss it when the transaction is occuring.

Wounded is right though report the incident to the address he listed above..

I hope this posting gets locked before flaming begins...

Fastcast
07-27-2011, 09:17 AM
All was accident player finished trade

WoundedEagle
07-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Ironically Ladyhadassa, it was a mistake. I went in game found FastCast and added the accused Scammer who invited me to their game. FastCast came along and we settled it. But the irony is that it was an accident. The player had to leave because of something urgent and when I borough FastCast to him, he gave FastCast the item and said he tried to find FastCast but he couldn't. All a misunderstanding as I thought it was ;)

CanonicalKoi
07-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Yay, Wound! I love stories with happy endings. :)

It's important (but hard) to remember that people have other stuff going on besides the game. Sometime's life happens. So, I guess the moral of the story is: double-check your trade window, only pay for what's in the window and give people a chance to rectify a problem.

LADYHADASSA
07-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Ironically Ladyhadassa, it was a mistake. I went in game found FastCast and added the accused Scammer who invited me to their game. FastCast came along and we settled it. But the irony is that it was an accident. The player had to leave because of something urgent and when I borough FastCast to him, he gave FastCast the item and said he tried to find FastCast but he couldn't. All a misunderstanding as I thought it was ;)

Good to hear! Maby this incident will lead people to come to forum and use the heading " please help me find" ecplain the situation, and then others may be able to help, as you did... A much better idea than assuming the worse and getting player vs player flaming going on..

On another note peeps read the latest scams going on in forums.... I saw another player doing the "who wants to triple your money" scam last night... These are the true scams....

Good job wounded

LADYHADASSA
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Can somone lock this thread so as the named player in the heading is not flamed and earmarked for player harassment?

nmyxspaceship
07-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Wow Greywolf asked me to level yesterday and he would pay me 150k I just told him for free bc its not worth the problems at the end

Wmbcowboyy
07-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Well this little accident is good practice incase a real scamartist strikes:)

plmafiaboss
07-27-2011, 11:23 AM
I have him as a friend

plmafiaboss
07-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey cowboy!! XD

Register
07-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey Mafia! I saw you in game a few days ago! I was on megamule. You were wondering what to name your next char lol. welcome! Glad to see you made it to the forums!