PDA

View Full Version : What to do at level 32?

Ayush1997
07-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Hello to all the legends here. I, MagicHealz am a new enchantress here and am currently level 32. I cannot get platinum due to some glitch in my free platinum thingy which doesnt give me any free plat apps :(.Anyway, I am currently training at the Ancient Swamps at the boss map and trying to earn money at the Sandstone Caves. Can I know which things I could get for level 30 and 35 with about 40k? I currently have a Crystalline Robe and an Brain-Freeze Staff. Also, what is the best place to train till 40? Thanks in Advance :D

Haikus
07-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums!

About your plat problem, I'm sorry. :/ Maybe it's a TapJoy thing. You could email them at Tapjoy(@)support.com. Removing the parentheses, & see if they can help you.

At 32, you could go back to LE & grind to 33, with way less xp gainage, or stay in AS. Do you have Skellar Crunch? If you do, you can blow through there. Harder to find party, but less of a challenge than swamps.

About the money/equipment problem. I'm not sure what is best, but I'm sure we can find something together. I can probably help you get more brainfreeze gear & give you gold making tips.

Also, I have a 35 bird I'm leveling, so I can be of your assistance. That being said, add: Mommoonwalrus.

Also, a fantastic guide on enchantresses: Enchantress Headquarters. It's stickied under the enchantress session, under the username (OP), Pharcyde. I'd post link, but currently on iPod.

Anyway, goodluck & have fun in PL!

Any questions or anything. Just use the "search" key, if you can't find there. If you can't find there, pm me. If I can't help you, just post a thread!

:)

Coltona
07-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Hm I think i'll add you on my mage. Level 29 need to level tho.

wvhills
07-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello to all the legends here. I, MagicHealz am a new enchantress here and am currently level 32. I cannot get platinum due to some glitch in my free platinum thingy which doesnt give me any free plat apps :(.Anyway, I am currently training at the Ancient Swamps at the boss map and trying to earn money at the Sandstone Caves. Can I know which things I could get for level 30 and 35 with about 40k? I currently have a Crystalline Robe and an Brain-Freeze Staff. Also, what is the best place to train till 40? Thanks in Advance :D

from levels 30-37 you need to be farming ancient swamps. You can make a ton of gold buy selling the pink drops you get (especially voodoo pinks). Do ur best to get all brainfreeze gear. If you get rich you can always get the voodoo master's helm, mamboza's fire pin, copperhead voodoo doll, copperhead voodoo master's staff and the voodoo master's robes. All this gear is expensive so just stick with brainfreeze if you have to. You can use brainfreeze or voodoo until you get to level 45 and then you'll want to switch to all isis gear. I'd stay at the swamps until level 38 (when you don't gain any xp any more) then go to AO1.

Ayush1997
07-28-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi guys thanks for the replys :)
Haikus - I guess Ill train till 33 at AS and then go onwards to Alien Oasis. Also, I dont mind you telling me some tips for gold and getting brain freeze stuff ;).
Colton - Go ahead :D
Robert - Whats the use of training at the swamps till level 37 when you can get so much better stuff at the Alien Oasis? I think Ill be using Brain Freeze for a long time anyway

wvhills
07-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Haikus - I guess Ill train till 33 at AS and then go onwards to Alien Oasis. Also, I dont mind you telling me some tips for gold and getting brain freeze stuff ;).
Robert - Whats the use of training at the swamps till level 37 when you can get so much better stuff at the Alien Oasis? I think Ill be using Brain Freeze for a long time anyway

You don't get much better stuff at Alien Oasis. Haha. The Voodoo set is better than anything you'll get in AO until level 45, plus you can sell the swamp pinks you don't need. Go to consignment and do a search for "voodoo" on all gear, "banjo" and "pole" in weapons, and "hooch" and "juice" in shield (this is all swamp gear). Then search for "isis" and "thoth" (AO gear) and you'll see what I'm talking about. :)

If you want to make some money don't be in a hurry to leave swamps.

Ayush1997
07-28-2011, 10:02 AM
I see your point mate but in like 4 levels at the swamps, I have never seen anyone getting more than a Blue. Is there a map where there is higher chance to get the pinks?

wvhills
07-28-2011, 12:02 PM
I see your point mate but in like 4 levels at the swamps, I have never seen anyone getting more than a Blue. Is there a map where there is higher chance to get the pinks?

all the bosses drop pinks. The best place to farm is boss brawl since all the bosses are there and it's the fastest. You can rush ma mccroc and the hag in croc feud pretty easily (just run right to them without taking the time to kill the mobs). You can also rush pappy scalefield but he's a lot harder. If you go to pappy be sure to hit the two brewmeisters that are right before him.

Haikus
07-28-2011, 01:30 PM

Yeah, you could lvl in LE till' 33, but the freezes & whatnot are a pain in the butt. So, good choice, since you don't have Skellar Crunch. I'll shoot you a pm later, when I get home to my laptop, about the gold making tips & stuff.

I'll help you. Add: Mommoonwalrus. See you, in game.

:)

Ayush1997
07-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys! I am saving up Platinum now for McCroc now for the pinks. Also, how do I unlock the boss brawl map?

Zbooo
07-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey buddy! I have a lvl 30 Dex Bear and I need a good healing partner with me!

If you want to play, feel free to add Zbooo!

See ya around :)

Ayush1997
07-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Ill add you Zbooo. And thanks so much Haikus!

Zartzah
08-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Woohoo! Complete noobie here to PL and RPG in general, so this was extremely helpful intel! I was sort of going stale at level 33 and wondering what I was missing. Thanks!

from levels 30-37 you need to be farming ancient swamps. You can make a ton of gold buy selling the pink drops you get (especially voodoo pinks). Do ur best to get all brainfreeze gear. If you get rich you can always get the voodoo master's helm, mamboza's fire pin, copperhead voodoo doll, copperhead voodoo master's staff and the voodoo master's robes. All this gear is expensive so just stick with brainfreeze if you have to. You can use brainfreeze or voodoo until you get to level 45 and then you'll want to switch to all isis gear. I'd stay at the swamps until level 38 (when you don't gain any xp any more) then go to AO1.

all the bosses drop pinks. The best place to farm is boss brawl since all the bosses are there and it's the fastest. You can rush ma mccroc and the hag in croc feud pretty easily (just run right to them without taking the time to kill the mobs). You can also rush pappy scalefield but he's a lot harder. If you go to pappy be sure to hit the two brewmeisters that are right before him.