PDA

View Full Version : Hi ya

SavageSpider
07-27-2011, 12:14 PM
My name is Rob and I've been addicted to pocket legends for a few months now ..... o wait this isn't mmorpg rehab. Well its a fun game highly addictive, I play on my Droid incredible and It works great. The only complaints I have about the entire game is the crafting quests, just not enough details on how it all works but non the less the game is super fun. Glad to see all this info and I hope maybe I can contribute to the forums. LEEEERRRROOOYYYJJJJEEENNNKKKKINNNS!

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Robb..?
FOR WINTERFELL!
...ack wrong rob...

You might notice some people with none or very few quests done. Those are the enlightened ones who realize they really are a big waste of time xD

Welcome to the forumz, hope to see you get a couple more digits in our post count and a few months under your belt :)

Haikus
07-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums!

For crafting quest, look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?22147-Lovenus-Crafting-Guide

Enjoy your stay, & have fun!

:)

Conradin
07-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Whats up Rob, Im Conradin. Yes crafting is confusing, check out this crafting guide. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?22147-Lovenus-Crafting-Guide&highlight=lovenus Anyways I know a lot of people who absolutely love quests. I am not one of them, I have like 20 done on my 55 char. Rememer just to ask if you have questions, either post a thread or PM me.

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome! :)
The only quests worth doing IMO are the mystery quest, cyber quest, and the elite snowball/pelts quests.
:)

Here is also a quest in lost expedition that gives you a free pink Dex helm, which is nice.

SavageSpider
07-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the links, I've never seen recipe drop but I'm sure they exist. I figured that the quests were worthless when my xp didn't go up after completing them so I don't do em. Hard to find people to level with on this game when u get to alien oasis 3 so let me be the first to offer my services.....if u need help send savagedress a message and I'll roll with u.

ZeraJade
07-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome Rob :) You can always join parties from the map and maybe stay hooked up with them for a bit. Crush The Keeper is a big xp dungeon for people. After a nearly full run someone remakes the room and then you join... Repeat! Even as people leave new people join in so it can go for pretty much as long as you want.

And hey, don't be hatin on the quests! I really enjoyed (most of) them. Some areas are a bit uneven but for the most part you can do the quests in sync with your xp and with drops and rewards, equips are always available.