PDA

View Full Version : --Whats your favourite class and why? ----

Clodoveo
07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
I got a little bored of my maxed pure int mage so started building a tank warrior which is at lvl 26 right now. Warrior is pretty fun but I still prefer mage.
Warrior is confusing to me because I don't know which skills I have to put points at early age and later higher lvls....But I will keep going!

Which race do you like the best and why? You can also state an opinion of which you think is the BEST!?

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Favorite? Int bird. You have an excuse to suck xD
And if you don't, you are truly great.

Fyrce
07-27-2011, 01:05 PM
I like all of them, including various hybrids. They all are interesting and have their uses.

Try reading all the warrior guides and the warrior forum. There're lots of posts where someone posts what their skills are. Or do your best and you can always respec. Respec'ing is nice and cheap.

Ayc2000
07-27-2011, 01:25 PM
I like mages, all of them xD and i think pure bird is fun too

CanonicalKoi
07-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Bird. Pure dex bird, forever and always. High damage, great combo, with in-born cool and charm. :)

Roc
07-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I like mages the best because of their versatility but aside from races the hybrid I had the most fun leveling was my int bear :)

zappaxe
07-27-2011, 02:33 PM
I recently started a dex bear and with max rage it's epic

Zamu
07-27-2011, 03:58 PM
For me its purely an Int mage, the thought of never having to use a mana potion is brilliant.

Having high mana and a little raised str is great. You can spam so many skills in 1 go and the bar has barely depleted. And you can heal very quick, making hp potions near useless.

The skills are very powerful too, especially since you're always up against groups.

I am thinking of making a Dex mage, but the thought of having to use up mana pots is worrying me due to little Int.

DMK
07-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Well the bear all stregth but sucks in pvp

CrimsonTider
07-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Bear. I have four. May make another. Love em!

Otukura
07-27-2011, 04:22 PM
It really varies, and I seem to go on impulse. Currently, dextress. I love the amazing crit and everything about it.

For me its purely an Int mage, the thought of never having to use a mana potion is brilliant.

Having high mana and a little raised str is great. You can spam so many skills in 1 go and the bar has barely depleted. And you can heal very quick, making hp potions near useless.

The skills are very powerful too, especially since you're always up against groups.

I am thinking of making a Dex mage, but the thought of having to use up mana pots is worrying me due to little Int.
You could try dual, the int really doesn't give that much extra regen, just the gear. Sewer King is more than enough for PvE, and 24/25 m/s is still good in PvP.

Register
07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
My favorite for pvp is dex bear! Its just fun to fling em around eith beckon XD
For pve...I like dual spec str dex bird. I used to use a pure dex but I hated dying and i always liked running into a room and being able to combo em. I dont really like mages that much for pve but thye come in second for pvp!

Tvis
07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
I like warrior because I can get into the action, front line. I rarely have to use pots and can take one for the team!

Kakatoa91
07-27-2011, 05:07 PM
No favorite.

Like to play all of them.
And they like to be played by me. :D

Darkfader
07-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Avian for the win. No way am I dex str or int, all rocks. High damage, good combo and lots of ranged attacks(surprise!).

Zerious
07-27-2011, 06:29 PM
between riot bear (they're fun to throw bosses around and have range)
and 2h pally (epic nuke+auto damage, My first twink build :))

Blind
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
If u r 26 on bear, get 2 plat and respec, then max beckon and stomp right away, beckon must be lvl 6 as soon as u get it. After u max beckon and stomp also max hell scream, 1 taunt, 1 sms and 1 vengeful. Perfect build for a 26.

Fncrazy
07-27-2011, 08:13 PM
A dex/dual spec bear. Nothing better, as long a you no how to lead the party and your not a scatter bear.

Zerious
07-27-2011, 08:20 PM
If u r 26 on bear, get 2 plat and respec, then max beckon and stomp right away, beckon must be lvl 6 as soon as u get it. After u max beckon and stomp also max hell scream, 1 taunt, 1 sms and 1 vengeful. Perfect build for a 26.

don't recall you beating me, merlin, or gcpmetwink

beckon is not a priority. It's only necessary to have 3-4 at 26. Also stomp can be left at 3 since its radius is maxed at that level, but maxing it is up to the user. 1 taunt is pretty useless, 4 dodge stacked isn't gonna help you much. Max Rage and Hell Scream before doing anything else, those are the core of any pvp bear's success. (you can do 5 hell scream but it takes a lot of practice to make it work well).

also if you think adding beckon increases the "smash" combo damage, you're incorrect. it's actually based on your weapon damage.

Zeubermensch
07-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I've been having a lot of fun with the dextress! You can still spam attacks, and the added 60 Crit is a huge perk as well. There are some down sides, pure dextress will die more than you are willing to put up with, unless you have you dex at 180 and add the rest of your skill points to Str. It helps with defenses. Also, a Dex/Int mage can nuke stuff quite well.
Need i say it again? NUKE!!

simnar_
07-27-2011, 10:43 PM
warbirds FTW!!

nmyxspaceship
07-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Rift Pallys and Dex Birdies:D

Mageprodigy
07-28-2011, 01:14 AM
All are good if u can control them but for twinks bears and mages

xBearSpiritx
07-28-2011, 08:42 AM