PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: A Question Forum

Conradin
07-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Many people who have questions do to know where exactly to post them. They usually either turn to general discussion, or if their new, new-players forum, or traders market for P/C. Why not have a forum just for Questions? This would make a it easier for both the people with questions and the people trying to help other players.

Comments, Critique? Let me know what you think.

Arterra
07-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Suggestion time: #46
importance: 10/10

We have a guide forum, a question forum should be next. A question is not general discussion, since most are like "what is xxx" or "how do I xxx".

Edit: gj guardian :cool:

drewcapu
07-27-2011, 05:25 PM
So... when you make a post to this question forum, will it auto-populate a search form with your text and then submit? :)

tbh, I'm ok with questions being put up in General (or New Players) since, once in awhile, they end up turning into pretty good discussions.

At the moment there seems to actually be *too many* forums.

I'd be more interested in seeing a big picture view that shows a list of all the latest topics where you can select which forums to include. This is mainly because I find myself using up a lot of time navigating through all the different forums, when I really just want to see what the latest topics are in each on of my "favorites".

Darkfader
07-27-2011, 05:29 PM
In my opinion it's not needed, it's working fine at the moment when ppl put questions in general discussion or new players sections.

And each class separated questions into their own class discussion forum.

Conradin
07-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes but general discussion is just overflowing with Q's.