PDA

View Full Version : Rogues damage at twink lvls

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 06:09 AM
They are too op now. Pls remove the pet % dmg they get. Otherwise its just unfair to play with nerfed heal vs buffed rogues

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 06:26 AM
They are too op now. Pls remove the pet % dmg they get. Otherwise its just unfair to play with nerfed heal vs buffed rogues

So after rogues being the worst class in twinks, now that debuffs are equal for all classes you want rogue to be nerfed right back where it was? Lmaoo

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 06:32 AM
So after rogues being the worst class in twinks, now that debuffs are equal for all classes you want rogue to be nerfed right back where it was? Lmaoo
Regarding to your post, i think you didn't try any vs after this update?

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Regarding to your post, i think you didn't try any vs after this update?

No i havent, because i was too busy doing 5v5s where my enemies still only used tanks with 2-3 mages.

Before the damage nerf to all classes, mage was the best 1v1 class and best class for clashes above lvl 15 which is not how it should be since they are the aoe class not single target. Mage is still just as good if not better than a rogues in clash but they shouldnt have dominated 1v1 aswell.

I think you didnt try any vs after rogue armor was nerfed, rogue couldnt do ____ vs a mage even tho rogues are the single target dmg class

resurrected
05-06-2016, 06:46 AM
You saw what were rogues when we had nothing. We can be headshotted but now we can payback. Rogue is damage and crit class and now it is how it supposed to be.

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 07:12 AM
You saw what were rogues when we had nothing. We can be headshotted but now we can payback. Rogue is damage and crit class and now it is how it supposed to be.
If you mean so then the tanks are the armor and hp class, but our horn still gets nerfed this doesn't make any sense right?

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 07:34 AM
If you mean so then the tanks are the armor and hp class, but our horn still gets nerfed this doesn't make any sense right?

All classes healing is reduced, so why are you complaining about horn? Still the best heal in the game and it gives 3 sec invilnerability. Literally invilnerable 20% of the time. Just shows your bias against rogues

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 07:47 AM
All classes healing is reduced, so why are you complaining about horn? Still the best heal in the game and it gives 3 sec invilnerability. Literally invilnerable 20% of the time. Just shows your bias against rogues
Since when it's 3 secs O.o
And if i answer with your argumentation every class has it's role, so for example lets take the buff rogues got now why you nerf tanks horn (I'm fine with dmg nerf), although our role is to heal and tank? That's what i don't understand.

Regarding to rogues. It's a buff since the pet dmg reduction is gone and ur dmg is "reduced" by 15% ur getting an overall damage buff regarding to before the tweaks

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Since when it's 3 secs O.o
And if i answer with your argumentation every class has it's role, so for example lets take the buff rogues got now why you nerf tanks horn (I'm fine with dmg nerf), although our role is to heal and tank? That's what i don't understand.

Regarding to rogues. It's a buff since the pet dmg reduction is gone and ur dmg is "reduced" by 15% ur getting an overall damage buff regarding to before the tweaks

I u dont even know how ur own heal works why are you talking

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 08:11 AM
I u dont even know how ur own heal works why are you talking
Not every lvl player can unlock increased duration. In some lvls you need the skillpoint for some other skills

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Not every lvl player can unlock increased duration. In some lvls you need the skillpoint for some other skills

Then dont say "since when it's 3 secs"

And besides, at lower levels where tanks cant use points in those points are where tanks are even stronger relative to other classes and it doesnt change the fact tanks still have rhe best heal and are the only ones who have invulnerability on their heal.

And im still waiting to hear 1 good reason why your upset about horn healing being reduced when all classed had their healing reduced

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Then dont say "since when it's 3 secs"

And besides, at lower levels where tanks cant use points in those points are where tanks are even stronger relative to other classes and it doesnt change the fact tanks still have rhe best heal and are the only ones who have invulnerability on their heal.

And im still waiting to hear 1 good reason why your upset about horn healing being reduced when all classed had their healing reduced
Im upset of the fact that rogues got buffed.....

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 09:37 AM
Im upset of the fact that rogues got buffed.....

Ur upset at the fact that warriors cant be clueless and mash random buttons and still be op at low lvl twinks. And if u really think rogues having their dmg nerfed by 25% while warriors get a 25% dmg buff and 50 str on venge is fair for twinks, then your perception of balance is sorely misguided

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Ur upset at the fact that warriors cant be clueless and mash random buttons and still be op at low lvl twinks. And if u really think rogues having their dmg nerfed by 25% while warriors get a 25% dmg buff and 50 str on venge is fair for twinks, then your perception of balance is sorely misguided
Did u ever played a tank? U need the most skill to be a good warior. It's not just "mashing" buttons, u have to time ur heals, AA, stuns.

bigjeezy
05-06-2016, 09:58 AM

I lol your 15lv correct me if I'm wrong. Reconsider changing ur class if you used that skill point somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
05-06-2016, 10:04 AM
I lol your 15lv correct me if I'm wrong. Reconsider changing ur class if you used that skill point somewhere else.

That's not our main point now...

bigjeezy
05-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Let rouge kill.Tank do the tanking. The point is if u can't compete with rouges in vs while playing a tank simply make a rouge to do so.

Hail
05-06-2016, 10:09 AM
You have that insanely OP Galen Maul yet you are here complaining?
And just think, since rogues got their armors nerfed --> galen does more damage --> tanks have a larger advantage.

Also tanks aren't the healing classes in pvp.. every class was given a healing skill and everyone can benefit from it.

xRyuzanki
05-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Just because you can't Handle Rogues at 1v1 it doesn't mean that they are OP.
Look from every angles and directions , don't be a pathetic that keep Asking for a Nerf into a class , just saying .

Zeus
05-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Did u ever played a tank? U need the most skill to be a good warior. It's not just "mashing" buttons, u have to time ur heals, AA, stuns.

I played a tank at L15, a person that does not know much about tanks. Yet, somehow, I was able to win against the most experienced rogues at that level without breaking much of a sweat. I didn't really know all that much of what I was doing so one cannot say it was skills. Tanks, at that level, are just stupid OP. Now, it'll take some skill to play.

Upperbound
05-06-2016, 10:39 AM

Worst class? Really?

Rogues have most kills and top geared warrior couldn't beat top geared rogue in vs BEFORE tweaks. Now it's impossible as well.

Hail
05-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Worst class? Really?

Rogues have most kills and top geared warrior couldn't beat top geared rogue in vs BEFORE tweaks. Now it's impossible as well.

Well them top geared warriors must not have been very good. Tanks rule the lower the level.

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 01:29 PM

Yes i have played a tank. And i used to beat glacian/singe rogues while using prance. Prance, a cheap legendary pet vs an arcane pet. Tank is ez

Wrong, you need the least skill to be a good warrior. Mage probably requires the most skill to be the best. Thats why many warriors are bad but they play the op class so its not as noticeable. But For the actual good players its very noticeable which tanks know what they are doing and which ones dont. And Why do u think tanks are stacked more than any other class? Spamming heals takes a lot of skill eh?

Worst class? Really?

Ofc rogues have more kills than warriors, they also have a lot more deaths. Thats the nature of the class and is in no way a reflection of the balance between the classes as you have implied.

Before the rogue armor nerf rogues were for pretty much equal in 1v1 with warriors in the primary twinking levels (10-18). Best rogues could kill best tanks, best tanks could kill best rogues. After the armor nerf rogues were at a big disadvantage to warriors. Warriors could already 2 combo rogues before the armor nerf, after the nerf it was no match.

If you seriously think top geared warriors couldnt beat top geared rogues before the pvp changes then you are clearly very inexperienced with twink pvp. Tanks have been the op class for years. Now that they arent so much stronger than the other classes, and as i mentioned before many twink warriors are bad and simply took advantage of how easy warrior is, the bad warriors are now complaining because pvp isnt easy mode.

My suggestion, learn to land your feebles properly instead of missing half of them like many warriors do, and learn to time heals and nekro instead of spamming them once they are off cooldown.

worshiped
05-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Since you are a rogue you can clearly Bias into that factor, tanks are complete skill in every level you clearly played L15 before you met more skilled players at that level if you want you can come 17 and try it, its much different and i can show you in vs how much skill it takes to play Tank. All up to you Zeus

yubaraj
05-06-2016, 09:09 PM

For how long twink rogue were the worst? Less than a month maybe.

Latest update says all classes damage output nerfed? Really . Lol. And heal nerfed too.

But the truth is rogues damage got buffed than before due to receiving pet happiness bonus which wasn't the case before. And other classes got nerfed.

I was supporting your crying thread about returning some armor to rogue. Now you got damaged buffed and other classes damage nerfed. So you think it's balanced. Literally rogue can one shot twink Mage now.

To the STS, rogue will deny that they are op. They op that's what balance is huh?

What about Mage? Nobody seems to be talking about twink squishy Mage!!!

Lawpvp
05-06-2016, 09:45 PM
For how long twink rogue were the worst? Less than a month maybe.

Latest update says all classes damage output nerfed? Really . Lol. And heal nerfed too.

But the truth is rogues damage got buffed than before due to receiving pet happiness bonus which wasn't the case before. And other classes got nerfed.

I was supporting your crying thread about returning some armor to rogue. Now you got damaged buffed and other classes damage nerfed. So you think it's balanced. Literally rogue can one shot twink Mage now.

To the STS, rogue will deny that they are op. They op that's what balance is huh?

What about Mage? Nobody seems to be talking about twink squishy Mage!!!

rogues are just as squishy as mages except we dont have 2 shields. I have zero sympathy for mages now when it comes to squishiness.

as far as mages go however, ive mentioned this on another thread but i would be in support of slightly buffing mage heal

intizamfamily888
05-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Since you are a rogue you can clearly Bias into that factor, tanks are complete skill in every level you clearly played L15 before you met more skilled players at that level if you want you can come 17 and try it, its much different and i can show you in vs how much skill it takes to play Tank. All up to you Zeus
So true man. The play style makes a big difference at tanks. I can show different play styles (skill-based) where the match result is way different.

Hail
05-07-2016, 09:53 AM
So true man. The play style makes a big difference at tanks. I can show different play styles (skill-based) where the match result is way different.

Oh my god! It takes skill to play tanks. Total shocker! Guess what? It takes skill to play rogues. It takes skill to play mage. It takes skill to time pet ability. Everything takes skill. So rid yourself of your biased tank perspective :)

Justg
05-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Here is my partner’s latest thoughts on this:

Yeah - the old system had some really cool aspects. I'm proud of that design 'cause it did a great job of matchmaking AL's early (very small) PVP community. And honestly, back in the beginning we didn't put an emphasis on PVP balance. Throwing characters at any level against characters at any two levels above or below was just fine. Today, with a desire to achieve balanced fights in our PVP arenas, the flaws of the original system are presenting challenges that make it excessively difficult to manage. Especially considering how big the advancement game has become and how vast the equipment offerings have grown. So, I assert that adding more complexity to the old system would move us in the wrong direction.

It is true that the new system puts pressure on competitors to advance to the top of each numerical Tier. From a game design perspective, this is cool because it ensures that we can achieve an exciting and competitive balance for these Tiers. Balancing ten tiers is profoundly simpler than balancing the combination of fifty-six individual levels within a margin of two levels above and below.

Now: could I have told everybody about these Tier plans before they were implemented? Yup. That's my bad. Sorry. No excuses :-/
But that reminds me... I need to post in the Pet Forum to break the news about the unbelievably powerful pet power swapping system and the upcoming Arcane Ability combo system. These will have an impressive effect on everything PVE, PVP and their respective economies.

Keeping the conversation drama-free ensure that you have a voice in what we do next.

I am consolidating PvP threads into this one so we can more easily monitor the feedback, thanks:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?319121-PvP-Balance-Adjustments-and-PvP-Tiers