PDA

View Full Version : Jewel elixirs bug?

Hadec
05-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Those 2 might be a bug or smth?
1. I had a chaos elixir used on differenr maps end level and i just wasted gold...do they drop for u guys or its only me?tho a guildy confirmed he had same problem.
2. Werent those elixirs supposed to be tradeable?because on the pic i can clearly see its tradeable but not ingame..
I would appreciate an reply asap because people may end up loosing gold for nothing on those elixirs.
Cheers, hadecc

Cons
05-06-2016, 09:30 AM
1. I had a chaos elixir used on differenr maps end level and i just wasted gold...do they drop for u guys or its only me?tho a guildy confirmed he had same problem.
2. Werent those elixirs supposed to be tradeable?because on the pic i can clearly see its tradeable but not ingame..
I would appreciate an reply asap because people may end up loosing gold for nothing on those elixirs.
Cheers, hadecc

Had the same problem... Wasted gold hoping to get a primary Jewel Elixir.. However I got a Lightning Jewel Elixir.. Which makes me more frustrating, the elixir is already opened... Lightning jewels are cheap.. and rarely drops (even at Elite Shuyal Forest beach which is one of the best places to farm with jewel elixirs)

So I hope StS makes a clarification or a fix re: this situation..

DarrenPR
05-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Cheers, hadecc

1. Jewels can only come from maps where the jewels originally drop, with higher odds in the higher end level maps. Shuyal maps and higher should be able to drop chaos jewels.
2. No. Only the chests are tradable. The elixirs are not and STS has made it clear from the outset that the elixirs would not be tradable, only the original chests.

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
05-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Many of them has already reported this problem. My suggestion Is now don't use the jewel elixer it's waste untill the bug is fixed

Zeazimeh
05-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Moreover, the elixirs apply as soon as received. If not tradeable we should at least be able to use when we want.

elitwarrio
05-07-2016, 03:57 AM
Well i tried only 1 time with nature jewel elisir done some maps and 2 runs in kraag tombs: looted 5 or 6 cracked nature only. Idk how these elisir works coz 1st time for me farm them. I suppose they should do bit better idk then.

Fyrce
05-07-2016, 06:37 AM
You need low aoe damage, high mob density. Basically lots of hits to mobs because each hit can result in jewel drop. At least that is how they worked before.