PDA

View Full Version : New vanities and permit clash

Zeazimeh
05-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Introduction of permit for new accounts is good but it has led to new players not being able to buy new vanities from auction. Permit costs 100 story tokens and will take 10 days for a player to collect. The vanities are in the plat store for 7 days after which they will rise in price in auc and it will be very hard for new players/permit restricted players to buy.

I think the permit restriction and vanities were introduced at wrong time, they should not have came in 1 update.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160506/2666235ed69e9577037264501447550a.jpg

Also the iron hand is too big for tiny, squishy mages.. lol

Fyrce
05-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Its not certain vanities will rise in price. If previous vanities are any indication, they will likely decrease or hover for quite awhile after they are discontinued.

Zeazimeh
05-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Its not certain vanities will rise in price. If previous vanities are any indication, they will likely decrease or hover for quite awhile after they are discontinued.
Yeah, but most of the limited time vanity/items become costly after their unavailability in plat store/end of event

Fyrce
05-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Nah, there is initial tick up then decrease/hover for awhile before, if supply stays the same, finally entering a general rising trend. It can take quite awhile or never depending on how much is being hoarded. From the current supply being occasionally gobbled up, I would say there is quite a bit of hoarding in regards to these, plus plat items tend to be over-bought and very few hoarders can hold for months, as required.

tasakli
05-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Yep, this is the problem I face. Unlocking cs and gifting shouldve still been at level 5 imo. And trading for 100 tokens or w/e. Because you cant transfer gold from gifting and cs anyways.

oekeone
05-06-2016, 09:22 PM
I wanted to buy the Hero chest so I can get vanities but I spent my money on drakes new album :'( and yes they should've put the 100 tokens thing for after this update

Zeazimeh
05-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Nah, there is initial tick up then decrease/hover for awhile before, if supply stays the same, finally entering a general rising trend. It can take quite awhile or never depending on how much is being hoarded. From the current supply being occasionally gobbled up, I would say there is quite a bit of hoarding in regards to these, plus plat items tend to be over-bought and very few hoarders can hold for months, as required.
Eg- Massive rens hit 150k after unavailability
Yes there will be hoarding, but a player will take time to earn the amount of gold needed for the vanity and by the time they earn the prices may go further up. People hoard to sell at higher price, not the price when event is going on