PDA

View Full Version : HUMONGOUS Suggestion List. Please look at

FriedSushi
06-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Here's all the suggestions I have right now :/ Everyone comment please.

1. The experience system- I think the xp we get shouldn't be scaled to our level. IMO it would be better if the monsters give a set amourt of xp, and our level up requirements are raised much higher. For example, a forest haven monster would give 1 xp, and even at level 40, it would still give 1 xp minus the deduction for level (see below). But at level 40, maybe you would need 20,000 xp (just a guess). You could still level up, but it would take much longer. But monsters closer to your level would give a decent amount of xp for your level (maybe like 20 xp for each one). This way, we will never have nothing to do (double negative haha), we can keep leveling up, but it will eventually become very hard. Maybe also add a 20% decrease in the xp the monster gives for every level you are above the dungeons max level (forest haven lv 10, dark forest lv 15, etc), too prevent us from going to far. In the current final dungeon, let the max deduction stop at 95%.

2. Pvp level restrictions- instead of completely restricting people from pvp, maybe let us join any game, except that if we are more than 3 levels above the max level of the people in the game, a small box showing our level and name would pop up in a corner for a vote to let us join. If left unchecked after 15 seconds, it would be a default vote of no, Majority wins.

EDIT: whoops about the title, it looked humogous on my ipod :(

KingFu
06-11-2010, 07:25 PM
1. IDK, IMO the leveling is fine, mainly because once they change it, it may be all weird and we might HATE it.

2. Perfection :D

FriedSushi
06-11-2010, 07:33 PM
1. i think the leveling would be pretty much the same as now, just after you reach the cap, you can still level up very slowly. it just gives us something else to do until a map pack comes out
edit: and you would also get a little bit of xp from lower level mobs