PDA

View Full Version : What's the most Torturous and painful way to die?

Kossi
07-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Just wondering what you think :)
I personally think its Flaying a person

Flaying is when you.....

Should i go into detail?

Haikus
07-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Looked that up. One longly extended, use to be word, but after extending, not a word anymore: EWWWWA. Too lazy to bold.

Why do you want to know this? Kossi... Is future " cereal " keeler'?:(

I personally think burying someone alive. It's soOooOoOoO (iPod did that. Too lazy to fix, because I'm on my iPod) dirty! That, & the claustrophibia part.

That, or pelting someone with ripe tomatoes to death.

Kossi
07-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Im just...wondering, i dont have a captive person in my house >.>

Sooo does chinese water torture kill or just cause permenant brain damage?

Arterra
07-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Pretty sure it simply causes minor insanity/annoyance.

IMO (to keep thread from a horrible death/lock by keeping it to PL) worst way to die is to get mown down by a hoard of Vyxnaar. Need I get the picture? Literally flattened xD

Haikus
07-27-2011, 09:36 PM

You gave a source! I never said anything about captive people! So, ha! Minecraft has changed you into a keeler'. It always takes the good ones. :( Speaking of which, have you seen KoH (KingofHurtz) there?

:)

Oh, I'm about to point out the obvious. Let's keep it PL related, like Terra said. That, or SL...

I got hit by a bundle of rocks from out of a virtual sky. Then, this one time, I got shocked to death by electric water. >:/

P.S. Only SL beta testers would get that.

Kossi
07-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Oh getting bit by a black mamba
Daang survivors say its they would rather get stabbed one time in the chest every second than have to last through the poison again

Silentarrow
07-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Making a "conga line" of Vyxnaars seems to be getting pretty popular all of a sudden.
As for the worst way to die (PL related) is to walk into a huge mob and all of a suddden you freeze! Numbers on the bottom of the screen keep going higher! You don't know what to do, and then you see some motion... and your character dead on the ground...

Kossi
07-27-2011, 09:40 PM
This Thread is getting too clean and off topic

Back to the gory scary death traps people!

Haikus
07-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Making a "conga line" of Vyxnaars seems to be getting pretty popular all of a sudden.
As for the worst way to die (PL related) is to walk into a huge mob and all of a suddden you freeze! Numbers on the bottom of the screen keep going higher! You don't know what to do, and then you see some motion... and your character dead on the ground...

Going to point out the obvious, again.

What you said in the second half of your post... I shall name it, LAG . Trademark, pl0x? Anyone who uses, has to pay me 20k... For every letter in the word.

Either that, or, I come to there house & break there router, causing them permanent lag. That, or break their local cell tower, if they are on 3G.
:D

Back on topic: Being mauled by a purple pony to death. That's scary. So cute, yet so vicious. >:/

Kossi
07-27-2011, 09:45 PM

You torture yourself by running into mobs?
Suicide bonus!

Pman3255
07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Isn't it Chinese water torture? But i always thought the worst way to die was where all your limbs are tied to horses and they tear you apart. Haha.

simnar_
07-27-2011, 09:50 PM
impalement

Arterra
07-27-2011, 09:56 PM

No... There is worse... I call it Neo Lagg.
It is where you can see everyone moving, chatting, casting skills.
BUT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING.
you watch as a tiny monster starts smacking you... And you slowly lose all your hp. You fingers are smashing the place where the hp potion should be, but nothin happens... And then you die.
Ps: you also are not allowed to revive until your "ping" disappears

RioMage
07-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Tied up to a chair with a knife through my chest watching 2 girls and one cup

simnar_
07-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Tied up to a chair with a knife through my chest watching 2 girls and one cup

two kids one sandbox youl need therapy after

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Most painful death: Yanking one's spine out, force-feeding him his own stomach acids, being flayed, use horses and tie them to the ankles of peoples' arms and legs and let the horses rip them apart, and being decapitated, all at the same time.

Conradin
07-27-2011, 11:45 PM
The worst-

Tied to a chair and be forced to watch a 68 hour "View" marathon.

razerfingers
07-27-2011, 11:59 PM

You gave a source! I never said anything about captive people! So, ha! Minecraft has changed you into a keeler'. It always takes the good ones. :( Speaking of which, have you seen KoH (KingofHurtz) there?

:)

Oh, I'm about to point out the obvious. Let's keep it PL related, like Terra said. That, or SL...

I got hit by a bundle of rocks from out of a virtual sky. Then, this one time, I got shocked to death by electric water. >:/

P.S. Only SL beta testers would get that..
Haha i dont like the falling rocks and "shocking" water ha ha ha i made a pun really bad one but did

Otukura
07-28-2011, 12:34 AM

You forgot forgetting to back away from the bomb. RIP Haikus. Fail sniper.

Arterra
07-28-2011, 02:00 AM
You forgot forgetting to back away from the bomb. RIP Haikus. Fail sniper.

Lol at one point or another you HAVE to test if it is for real or not xD

davidis57
07-28-2011, 02:57 AM
Painful? I would have to say being suffocated by a giant snake and than swallowed whole.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

ZeraJade
07-29-2011, 10:46 AM
First off, ya'll are warped.

But, this:

The worst-

HAHAHAHAHA

Kossi
07-29-2011, 11:07 AM
The worst-

idk when or where(world war 2?), but there were scientists that took kids and basically tied them to a bed and put an unremoveable helmet on them with a... audio player tied to it.
the kids basically had a helmet tied to them strapped into a bed for MONTHS listening to the same sentence play thorough the audio player thousands of times nonstop

this was supposed to be a way to figure out how to do mind control

imagining listening to the same sentence 100,000 times ._.

Dazamo
07-29-2011, 11:52 AM
The horse thing is called "quartering". People were first drawn, then quartered. Drawn was when they were hung, then cut down before they died. Worst way to die in my opinion is by sleep depervation.

Bgandyful
07-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Your born...into a life of suffering....not many options for survival the most being an addiction to see the next days sunrise....you watch others born into this insane asylum and meet a unknown Fate by a Will unknown...tortures and pain full ...R.I.P MDB 7/29/04

Azurkray
08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Feet first into a woodchipper.