PDA

View Full Version : Kinda new...not so much

Flickz
07-27-2011, 10:52 PM
So im level 51, been playing for about four weeks. Since im new i was wondering if some of the vets could tell me why is the sand cave that i paid for always empty? Ive seen the items that come from it and they're very nice. So why arn't they crawling with people?

I also wwnted to know if the shadow caves has the same problem, before i make the mistake of wasting my money again.

The Flash
07-27-2011, 11:02 PM
The first 3 weeks of the realease it was flooded with people I farmed that place for 2 weeks straight and made 3mil gold. But now its been farmmed to death. Any premiem location that is not end game will always be like that. As for shadow caves it similar but not to many people go there as lv 55+ get destroyed. I rarely go there since you need a very good team and i can name only a few people that fit that catagory. I only go with people 50+ with sewer gear or shadow cave gear. Specialy as a bird i retain alot of aggro so I will die alot with a bad team. Buy shadow caves its worth it just find a great team to do runs which shouuld be easier with guild comming out. Hope that helps and dont hesitate to ask a question been playing since it came out on droid.

The Flash
07-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Ah and post on here that you want to do sandstone cave runs. Im sure you will get takers. If im ever in game let me know il problably be bored so il do sand stone runs. Oh and any preimiem location is worth buying as not everyone has it(there cheap people out there) so pinks are more rare.