PDA

View Full Version : Specials aren't especially special

Aevanin
06-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm new to the game and I've been enjoying it quite a bit so I decided I would purchase the campaigns. I was browsing your specials and I found the All Campaigns Bundle which offered the "First Four" for 18 plat. I purchased 30 plat and attempted to buy the All Campaigns bundle, not enough platinum....because when you are browsing the store it's priced as 32plat. How do I get the price advertised in the special?

Folke Sonin
06-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Until the last expansion came out the special was in effect. When Alien Oasis arrived the campaign special was apparently discontinued and I also missed out on getting them cheap. Perhaps the developers can update the specials to be accurate so as to not cause confusion.

Drmweaver
06-15-2010, 02:14 PM
poor me lol i bought all the expantions before they went on sale oh well worth the small coin it cost!!

Royce
06-15-2010, 02:27 PM
poor me lol i bought all the expantions before they went on sale oh well worth the small coin it cost!!

If you bought the bundle, you still saved a good bit over most old school players who bought the campaigns one at a time as they came out.

TrogZ
06-15-2010, 03:09 PM
I was fortunate enough to grab them all up :P

nerdherd
06-16-2010, 12:37 AM
First four for 18 plat is such a steal! Hopefully they'll continue to run the special, but one way or another this was a minor oversight.