PDA

View Full Version : Skill adjustment war lv 15

Behoove
05-07-2016, 04:11 AM
My warrior actually does fine in pvp, just thinking if it can do even better...my questions are:
-should i spend all 15 skill points on active skills as i have it now or also spend some on passive ones?

-i am using jugg atm but thinking of switching to venge...my mana is not bad at all, so in clashes i easily have enough mana, just 1 vs 1 against good players i am running out of mana...any suggetions if i should change to venge?

Thx for your help

resurrected
05-07-2016, 04:22 AM
I'd say don't use jugger. Venge is very good for vs and clash. first focus in skills. If you get all what you need then see if you have left points for passive

Lawpvp
05-07-2016, 09:46 AM
It depends if u want to vs or clash. In clashes its always nice to have atleast 1 tank with jugg but not necessary if the tanks are good and now how to rotate heals/share dmg. Nevertheless juggernaut is still absurd so its nice to have one. But i wouldnt suggest jugg for 1v1 ever

butterspar
05-18-2016, 03:28 PM
It depends if u want to vs or clash. In clashes its always nice to have atleast 1 tank with jugg but not necessary if the tanks are good and now how to rotate heals/share dmg. Nevertheless juggernaut is still absurd so its nice to have one. But i wouldnt suggest jugg for 1v1 ever

._. I Managed to pull it off somehow