PDA

View Full Version : iPad dPad and friend groups

Sinister
07-28-2011, 01:33 AM
First and foremost, thank you for a great and FREE game. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

iPad dPad:
As I didn't read this in the "Do no post these ideas" thread, I would like to suggest either moving the directional pad on the iPad down, or allowing the user to move it somewhere else. As of now, when not in town, it's right next to the list of players on stage. I have, on numerous occasions, accidentally clicked on another player, surprised by their profile page popping up and reduced to near death as I scramble to exit the page. Maybe it could be something like the iphone user interface where it's in the lower left corner(ish).

Friend groups:
My friend list is currently getting a little overwhelming, and at times, it's hard to keep track of who's who. This is worsened by the fact that some of my friends have alternates of alternates. I suggest allowing the player to arrange their friends list into titled groups. Something like making playlists, i.e. I can make a group of "People to trade with" or "Friends for farming sewers" etc...

Thank you for your time and consideration. Keep up the great work.

kinawarrior
07-28-2011, 03:54 PM
First and foremost, thank you for a great and FREE game. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

iPad dPad:
As I didn't read this in the "Do no post these ideas" thread, I would like to suggest either moving the directional pad on the iPad down, or allowing the user to move it somewhere else. As of now, when not in town, it's right next to the list of players on stage. I have, on numerous occasions, accidentally clicked on another player, surprised by their profile page popping up and reduced to near death as I scramble to exit the page. Maybe it could be something like the iphone user interface where it's in the lower left corner(ish).

+1

However, I did just reduce the size of the dPad in the options, I haven't grouped to see if it helped or not though. It is very annoying to have the inspect screen pop-up while moving I agree!

Sinister
07-31-2011, 03:19 AM
I tried reducing the size, but it still feels a bit awkward. With all the screen real estate on tablets, this should be easy to implement.